7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Arkk

[tw]889637677468962820[/tw]

would be a great signing for us. what i don't understand though is its rumoured Neymar will stay if we sign Coutinho.. yet i don't think we can afford Coutinho unless we use the Neymar sale money :lol:

Devils

would be a great signing for us. what i don't understand though is its rumoured Neymar will stay if we sign Coutinho.. yet i don't think we can afford Coutinho unless we use the Neymar sale money :lol:

We were clearly offering mega millions for Veratti when we were going after him.

I think we have a lot more money than what most people believe.

MessiNeymar

We were clearly offering mega millions for Veratti when we were going after him.

I also think its possible to dip into next years spending, that and the fact the Nike deal is coming up soon is a lot of money in the club

wisconsincule

I laugh when people on the internet claim Barcelona are a "poor" club. There is money to be spent if need be.

tacticvarium

Please no more signing players who has no press-resistant ability..
Coutinho is one of those typical players who can only perform well in open spaces.
His football intelligence is obviously also not good enough for Cruyffism.

springfield

I laugh when people on the internet claim Barcelona are a "poor" club. There is money to be spent if need be.

Barcelona is a big sports club with not only the Barcelona first football team. They have alot of spendings and huge debts. So don't think they can splash any money want. They also don't have someone who can inject money when needed. They can't spend big every season.

Zincubus

Banned
Please no more signing players who has no press-resistant ability..
Coutinho is one of those typical players who can only perform well in open spaces.
His football intelligence is obviously also not good enough for Cruyffism.

Admit it , you've never actually seen Coutinho play have you ;)

As regards footballing intelligence - he's light years ahead of any of the current Barca midfield players , Iniesta aside although he's in rapid decline of course .

Home of Barca Fans