7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Falcao

They are completely different players with different qualities .
We need Couthino to provide imagination and vision from the midfield ..

Di Maria can do that from midfield trust me. Coutinho is so hot and cold, every 10 games he'll score a screamer from 30 yards which makes everyone forget about his inconsistent displays plus I'm not sure that he's mentally strong enough to play for a club like Barca.

gasgas

Di Maria can do that from midfield trust me. Coutinho is so hot and cold, every 10 games he'll score a screamer from 30 yards which makes everyone forget about his inconsistent displays plus I'm not sure that he's mentally strong enough to play for a club like Barca.

Do maria is even more inconsistent :lol:

Falcao

Do maria is even more inconsistent :lol:

More proven at the highest level though. I think he just needs managing, he showed in spells at Madrid and United at the start that in the right conditions he can be exceptional. Anyway this is the Coutinho thread so I won't take this off track any more.

El Barcelona

[tw]892126919386419203[/tw]

Who's that guy, somebody knows?
I just read he got all the info from Romero.
He's got some Paulinho news also...

xXKonan

[tw]892126919386419203[/tw]

Who's that guy, somebody knows?
I just read he got all the info from Romero.
He's got some Paulinho news also...
Julian? he was listening to rac1 for all this. They don't always post everything on twitter so he just listens to them.

gasgas

Welcome to Barca Coutinho :wub:

Now add Dembele and we are fighting for the treble

..........................Ter Steven
Semedo.....pique...........umtiti.....alba
....Samper.....Busquets......Coutinho
............................Messi
.................Suarez..............Dembele

Zincubus

Banned

His 30 yard screamers are closer to every 4 games realistically - he doesn't score many inside the area ( if any at all ) , assists also very high as are through balls and long cross field passes changing the point of attack .

I'm gonna be gutted if we don't get Couthinho ( second option Verratti ) plus at least one of Dybala / Dembele or Mbappe - ideally two of them in a perfect world .

Devils

This is like a mini Neymar saga.

Liverpool continue to refuse and deny yet the media reports progress on this transfer daily.

Hatem Ben Arfa

He was injured

For the whole middle part of the season? He had a good first few weeks and a good last few weeks of the season. Everything else he disappeared for and made the odd rabbit out of the hat appearance. Not consistent or good enough. Its a joke if we sign him for the money mentioned.+

Miralem Pjanic & Thiago are my midfield choices ahead of Coutinho. Dembele to replace Neymar.

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

For the whole middle part of the season? He had a good first few weeks and a good last few weeks of the season. Everything else he disappeared for and made the odd rabbit out of the hat appearance. Not consistent or good enough. Its a joke if we sign him for the money mentioned.+

Miralem Pjanic & Thiago are my midfield choices ahead of Coutinho. Dembele to replace Neymar.

Took a few weeks to get back to form after injury which is hardly unusual

Hatem Ben Arfa

If he can have this kind of effect when he is 'disappearing' imagine what he can do when consistent ;)

not for the money talked about. he's worth 40 mil MAX if people stop being silly with money and stick to real valuations. Pogba, Raheem, Stones, Walker......football is mad.

Home of Barca Fans