8 - Pedri

gregorrin10

Today's goal and the one against Bilbao show that his shooting is improving. And that's pretty much the only thing he was missing from becoming the complete midfield package, to really help him start racking up some goals and assists as well for everyone (who don't watch him play and still underestimate him because of his stats) to see how good he actually is. What a baller.

Devils

The goal was given to Auba.

Shame.

The rules should be changed imo. If the shot is on target and there is no intention of playing the ball from the player on the same team that it last touched, it should be given to the player who took the shot.

khaled_a_d

Great game , completely rolled Valencia . Hopefully he maintains those risky passes and taking shots when he can because those are the only 2 things I didn't like about him last season.

True, although I think part of it was the system and his role .

The goal was given to Auba.

Shame.

The rules should be changed imo. If the shot is on target and there is no intention of playing the ball from the player on the same team that it last touched, it should be given to the player who took the shot.

https://www.laliga.com/en-GB/match/temporada-2021-2022-laliga-santander-valencia-cf-fc-barcelona-25
Official website putting the 4th goal for Pedri, at least till now

Bobo32

I quite liked him today, the game suited him very well. He still irritated me a bit in some moments, as he usually does, but he was also brilliant at other times.
I have said since the start that he is a good finisher, and that he will probably start to score a lot in time. The goal should be counted to the hat-trick guy this time, but he'll surely score more!

Windhook

Xavi just says he is the best talent in the world and maybe the best in his position.

Stunning.

That's the spirit. With great coach and faith invested like Xavi he'll get there. Also the goal Pedri scored reminded me of the ones Xavi himself used to score in Rijkaard's era.

Skalman

Very unfortunate that his passes doesn't result in goal, when is that going to start to happen?
He keeps open up defenses with these through balls and the ones that receives them just keep squandering them.
I feel that once it does, those that doesn't rate him at all might also see what has been obvious for anyone with a minimum of football knowledge quite some time now.

Bobo32

Very unfortunate that his passes doesn't result in goal, when is that going to start to happen?
He keeps open up defenses with these through balls and the ones that receives them just keep squandering them.
I feel that once it does, those that doesn't rate him at all might also see what has been obvious for anyone with a minimum of football knowledge quite some time now.

Many of his passes are still slightly inaccurate. But it is good that he attempts the final balls, he is good at them and he'll surely get a lot of assists when playing right.

Home of Barca Fans