8 - Pedri

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FoPZQ-vWYAAKMmc

I don't like this, basically free motivation for Madrid. He deleted the instastory.

xXKonan

His best role that we have seen is him sitting deeper and working with someone like FDJ and getting the ball as much as possible in the build-up where he can do a lot of cooking and deal some damage.

Under Koeman and Xavi quite a bit he did well at times in a more advanced role but it got frustrating watching him not get on the ball enough and felt like we were wasting some of his talents.

vegitot

His best role that we have seen is him sitting deeper and working with someone like FDJ and getting the ball as much as possible in the build-up where he can do a lot of cooking and deal some damage.

Under Koeman and Xavi quite a bit he did well at times in a more advanced role but it got frustrating watching him not get on the ball enough and felt like we were wasting some of his talents.

But Pedri himself says many times that he likes to play as attacking midfielder, behind the striker and claims that is the position he wants the most.

He is the mix of attacking and controller midfielder. He should have freedom to collect the ball as much as possible and offensive license.

xXKonan

But Pedri himself says many times that he likes to play as attacking midfielder, behind the striker and claims that is the position he wants the most.

He is the mix of attacking and controller midfielder. He should have freedom to collect the ball as much as possible and offensive license.
It's just the way I see it personally.

At Las Palmas he played as both a LW/AM in a 4-2-3-1 and did well as they basically built the team around him but here it's a bit different. Depends on what Xavi sees fit personally, I think we'll see him with FDJ more deeper as Busi is injured with Kessie and Gavi having more freedom.

vegitot

It's just the way I see it personally.

At Las Palmas he played as both a LW/AM in a 4-2-3-1 and did well as they basically built the team around him but here it's a bit different. Depends on what Xavi sees fit personally, I think we'll see him with FDJ more deeper as Busi is injured with Kessie and Gavi having more freedom.

With Busi's injury then Pedri will play deeper now as only he and De Jong can play from deep. He should go to attack whenever possible.

JamDav1982

Saying Barca are 8 points ahead is not taking piss out Real Madrid.

Fuck me folk try to find the most bizarre things to moan about.

Real gone from the steeliest of all steel mentality monsters... to they cant give their best unless they see opponent on instagram stating how clear at top of league Barca are..

xXKonan

A lot of games to play no doubt but the way Real have been playing and we have been managing to squeeze out results even at our worst puts us in a real good position.

Benz has been getting these little injuries here and there all season and he's basically their entire offense.

Home of Barca Fans