8 - Pedri

Windhook

I have no regrets on Puig. Never impressed me to a level to think he is the future of Barca. The fact he is playing in a veterans' league, not EPL like Cucurella is enough for me.

Cucu is the mystery for me. What he could have been for Barca with more academy oriented Koeman or Xavi? Without a single game for FC Barcelona the guy made his way to Chelsea through some hard work with Getafe and Brighton.

Pedri's injuries are a chronic thing. Not a news for me, sadly.

Nazario1985

Out for a month. That was his vacation anyways.

The issue is that he was already trash in the club after his come back
Was trash in the euro so far.
He needed to play every minute and train before season start to have a chance to be ready physically.

Also the injury involve Ligaments so i'm not sure about 4 weeks !

vegitot

Out for a month. That was his vacation anyways.
Since it's Pedri so i'm not surprised if he will be out for more than a month.
Having the most chances created per 90 at the Euros means that you are trash. What must you do to not be considered trash. :lol:

The amount of hate some here have for our players. SMH
Tbf "most chances created per 90" is a bit misunderstanding. Olmo just plays way better than Pedri. He creates just as much as Pedri, but far more decisive. Of course Pedri is still learning the role 10 but with his fragile body, he will struggle a lot.

Nello

The issue is that he was already trash in the club after his come back
Was trash in the euro so far.
He needed to play every minute and train before season start to have a chance to be ready physically.

Also the injury involve Ligaments so i'm not sure about 4 weeks !
It’s a grade 2 sprain on the lateral colateral ligament. Rather simple injury that should heal within the 8 weeks and is easy to rehab.

It’s a contact injury that almost only happens due to a bad tackle. It truly sucks that he will miss preseason, but this injury shouldn’t be tricky to bounce back from.

akaranzo

Since it's Pedri so i'm not surprised if he will be out for more than a month.

Tbf "most chances created per 90" is a bit misunderstanding. Olmo just plays way better than Pedri. He creates just as much as Pedri, but far more decisive. Of course Pedri is still learning the role 10 but with his fragile body, he will struggle a lot.
This is such a ridiculous comment lmfao. Olmo does not play better than Pedri. Yes, he did brilliantly against Germany but that was an outlier. Absolutely insane to think that Olmo is better than Pedri.

Nazario1985

It’s a grade 2 sprain on the lateral colateral ligament. Rather simple injury that should heal within the 8 weeks and is easy to rehab.

It’s a contact injury that almost only happens due to a bad tackle. It truly sucks that he will miss preseason, but this injury shouldn’t be tricky to bounce back from.

I asked two doctors one IRL and one online none of them ever heard as that being a diagnosis : "Lateral sprain" or "internal lateral sprain" ..

Which indicate to me some bullshit communication from somewhere.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This is such a ridiculous comment lmfao. Olmo does not play better than Pedri. Yes, he did brilliantly against Germany but that was an outlier. Absolutely insane to think that Olmo is better than Pedri.
I actually think it isn't a ridiculous comment at all, I too think Olmo has had a better Euro than Pedri.

Blanco

Olmo is scoring more, assisting more, dribbling more, winning more duels and is more involved in the game.

Nazario1985

Pedri was shit this whole time since he was back.
La fuente is an idiot to even start him.
The guy walks like a grandma and avoid contact like a girl who just got out of a nail salon !!

Horatio

You're welcome
I have no regrets on Puig. Never impressed me to a level to think he is the future of Barca. The fact he is playing in a veterans' league, not EPL like Cucurella is enough for me.

Cucu is the mystery for me. What he could have been for Barca with more academy oriented Koeman or Xavi? Without a single game for FC Barcelona the guy made his way to Chelsea through some hard work with Getafe and Brighton.

Pedri's injuries are a chronic thing. Not a news for me, sadly.

What do Koeman and Xavi have to do with Cucu not playing for Barca? Barca loaned him to Getafe before them with an option to buy which Getafe activated.

And Balde is academy no?

Home of Barca Fans