9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonista

What's wrong with Alexis?

Rather ask what's wrong with him. He's supporting a club whose star player is known for swearing into cameras, elbowing and kicking players, cheating on his pregnant wife with a prostitute and handing in a transfer request and disrespecting his club publicly to raise his paycheck ... and then Alexis Sanchez is scum? How do you quantify this grade of delusion?

Dinho

Rather ask what's wrong with him. He's supporting a club whose star player is known for swearing into cameras, elbowing and kicking players, cheating on his pregnant wife with a prostitute and handing in a transfer request and disrespecting his club publicly to raise his paycheck ... and then Alexis Sanchez is scum? How do you quantify this grade of delusion?

I do not defend Rooney (the person). I don't deny his flaws. I don't cry when other point them out, like some on here do.

As long as he's scoring dem goals. :worthy:

Plus, he was right to question the direction of the club. He'd seen his supporting cast dramatically deteriorate within a few months.

Chainsaw

Killahead
He dives, asks for cards and bitches a lot. Plus, his haircut is lame.

That's all?!

At least he doesn't sleep with his brother's wife or hanging up with prostitutes.

Or do this:

Gary-Neville-finger-gestu-001.jpg

Or this:

Eric_Cantona_kung_fu.jpg

Or this:

F_200609_september2_153335a.jpg

So much class eh?

Dinho

The player and the person are two separate things. We, as fans, should judge them by their actions on the pitch and what they have done for the club. I don't respect Rooney and Giggs as people. As a player, Giggs is a model professional. 20+ years of service and will probably play until he's 40.

Cantona is legend for that. The fan deserved it. He was punished and served his ban.

B

barcelonista

The player and the person are two separate things. We, as fans, should judge them by their actions on the pitch and what they have done for the club. I don't respect Rooney and Giggs as people. As a player, Giggs is a model professional. 20+ years of service and will probably play until he's 40.

Cantona is legend for that. The fan deserved it. He was punished and served his ban.

I'd rather have a hot heated South American waving cards in my team than a hypocrit "model professional" who's being the definition of scum in his private life when the cameras are off. Waving cards and shagging your brother's wife or betraying your pregnant girlfriend are two very different ball games. But that's just me. Feel free to have another opinion.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

On the other hand you never hear anything negative about Suarez off the pitch. He's a monster on the pitch, but personally I find it more respectable for someone to show their worst tendencies in the heat of the moment for 90 minutes than those who save their dark side for their private life off of it.

Suarez has done a lot of stupid things, irresponsibility making racist taunts, mocking another players drug issues, biting someone. But he's never ruined anyone's life off the pitch, let alone family.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
That's all?!

At least he doesn't sleep with his brother's wife or hanging up with prostitutes.

Or do this:

Gary-Neville-finger-gestu-001.jpg

hate this guy. you see him everyday on sky sports talking like he understands football. even dares to comment on barca - cunt. he is shit and then you see redknapp's son saying messi is not the best of all time like he was something special :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans