Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Can't tell. He hasn't met Evra yet.

8278.2n850dh.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
tbh the English did hype him a lot more than they should have man... If it weren't the struggling Liverpool he was playing for they would surely have called him the best player in the world. I mean they get boner when he does a dribble and goes for glory instead of picking out a team mate in a better position.
They have to ruin every thing and every body related to football ffs!!

WTF the english have never hyped up Suarez what are you on?!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
a few former classmates back in December were sure Suarez will win the Ballon d'Or 2012
mine too... He was missing sitters, over-looking obvious passes(can't be blamed a lot though, I guess he lost the confidence on his team-mates), etc. And still people never stopped talking about him.

I know Suarez is an awesome player, but come on guys! The next time kiss his ass when he is performing please!!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
they don't under-rate him, they hate on him... He's one of those 'He's cunt but I'd love him on my team' faces.

Not the vibe I get when reading on here from other epl supporters and other forums. They say he is a cunt and isn't top class. I mean I even saw on an everton forum that Jelavic was better and a lot of nevertonians agree on that!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I joked that Terry should be voted father of the year a few months ago. I should never joke again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans