9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Balance restored..
:pep:

With Suarez Barca could play like Bayern do under Guardiola now. A 4-1-4-1 formation.

--------------Suarez-----
----------------------Messi----
------Neymar------------------
---Cesc/Iniesta-------------
---------------------Xavi---------
-------------Busi----------------
Alba-----Pique-----Bartra---Alves

Suarez keeps both CB tied up in the middle giving freedom to our playmakers behind. Messi and Neymar interchange behind Suarez who gives them space. Suarez also drops back to get involved in the buildup and interchange with Messi. Fullbacks provide width.

Deadly.

Meitux

I can see him ending the Premier Leauge as the top scorer this season, last season if not being idiot to get banned i have no doubt that he would end up first.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah he definitely has a great chance of finishing top scorer in the EPL, even with good competition on his own team from Sturridge.

He is about as natural a goal scorer as they come. Wonderful skill too.

barcanuck

He is a real douche with his diving, cheating, biting, etc but the guy is a pure striker. Can head the ball, can be a pure #9, can be turned into a #7 and can play as a support striker. He really is a top class player despite his antics.

xavisionary

I am of the opinion that Luis Suarez is the closet Messi type player/talent apart from Messi himself. One of the few players you'd pay to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans