9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
OK, I honestly tried to watch Suarez without bias but I just wasn't impressed by him at all today, he had a nice finish following a Dawson screw-up, had a nice cross where Sturridge was inches away from scoring it, and tracked back to the corner flag one time and won the ball well, but other than that he didn't really do anything. There was quite a few times where he took a heavy touch and lossed the ball, and his dribbling and passing weren't that good. It was a decent game, but nowhere near the levels everyone is saying he's at...

raskolnikov

OK, I honestly tried to watch Suarez without bias but I just wasn't impressed by him at all today, he had a nice finish following a Dawson screw-up, had a nice cross where Sturridge was inches away from scoring it, and tracked back to the corner flag one time and won the ball well, but other than that he didn't really do anything. There was quite a few times where he took a heavy touch and lossed the ball, and his dribbling and passing weren't that good. It was a decent game, but nowhere near the levels everyone is saying he's at...
He is, always involved in every attack, great passes, vision, creating chances, assists, scoring, getting penalties, defending, workrate yet people say he isnt at Ronaldo's level, eventhough he is invisible 90 min and only scores a goal nowadays.

CoutinhoLFC

ha ha ha. take up another sport or stop drinking

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He is, always involved in every attack, great passes, vision, creating chances, assists, scoring, getting penalties, defending, workrate

I don't know, today he didn't do anything of that outside of the moments I mentioned, again he was decent but nowhere near to (for example) Messi...

Didn't say anything about Ronaldo either.

CoutinhoLFC

Can't take it when someone comes with actual arguments instead of 'take up another sport or stop drinking'. You're saying his argument is invalid, yet you do nothing to prove it.

why would i wast my time trying to prove something i dont need to. everyone knows how good he is as much as some people dont like to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans