9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not all the time, Carlo switches between that and 4-4-2. Look at the Copa final against us and the CL vs Bayern as examples. He might want to play that regularly next season.

He only played that against 2 teams who (unsuccessfully) played possession football with a high line. The 4-4-2 is to sit back, cede possession, and then strike on the counter. It worked because we were shit and Pep played Schweinsteiger and Kroos as his double pivot.

Bertus

BrZNtsXCEAAXZGY.png

That's what the board wanted. he is coming.
Finally. Good.

Won't excuse him so easily this time tho.

Let's see if he will last a year without problems first.

Bertus

Neymar-Messi-Suarez vs Ronaldo-Falcao-Bale... more 4-3 style clasicos incoming? :D
The Liga will be a treat next season. I can't watch every matches but can at least follow some Barcelona and RM matches.

Gonna definitely watch some RM matches if they get falcao. Contrary to some people above, i think it can work out.

PacoBJuarez

I hope they get this deal done. That attacking trident would create so much space... and just thinking about Iniesta looking up and seeing all three of them as outlet options. Yowza.

Plus, Suarez swore he wouldn't do it again. Good enough for me! :party1:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
The Liga will be a treat next season. I can't watch every matches but can at least follow some Barcelona and RM matches.

Gonna definitely watch some RM matches if they get falcao. Contrary to some people above, i think it can work out.

What can work out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans