9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

Real buys pogba and reus and isco feels unwanted and forces a move to barca. I can see it very clearly.

Real will never sell Isco to Barca. He might play for us someday, if they sell him to let's say Arsenal and we buy him in few years afterwards, but he'll never be sold to us directly. The times of Figo and Luis Enrique are gone.

CuleLife4Life

I think Benzema and Suarez are equal. Karim is a very underrated player and can usually only show his full talent in games like today when he can be top boss.

In the past Suarez had the scoring edge over Benzema but that was because Benzema is stuck making sure Cristina scores. Now that Suarez is pretty much 3rd to Neyessi, I think we're going to see him transform into Benzema's role at RM. We just need to give him time to get use to it.

raskolnikov

I think Benzema and Suarez are equal. Karim is a very underrated player and can usually only show his full talent in games like today when he can be top boss.

In the past Suarez had the scoring edge over Benzema but that was because Benzema is stuck making sure Cristina scores. Now that Suarez is pretty much 3rd to Neyessi, I think we're going to see him transform into Benzema's role at RM. We just need to give him time to get use to it.
Thats what is most admirable of Benzema, playing second fiddle to Penaldo and getting all the criticism, yet he never is annoyed nor does he complains, just a professional.
Barely any player is like that, look at Suarez, him and Sturridge had perfect chemistry yet you could see they would with get really frustrated with each other and even disliked each other at times when either of them was being selfish.

CuleLife4Life

Ok wow he seriously needs to work on his finishing. Its getting unacceptable and pathetic.

*Hopefully my harsh words jinx him into scoring now :lol:*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans