9 - Robert Lewandowski

Loki

I follow the Bundesliga for nearly 2 decades now, always watching him play in Germany and when the news came he would join, it felt surreal because he was Bayern's face. Still feels like he joined only yesterday from Bayern, but he has already 100 games with us. Insane how time flies.

GXiGkpmXkAAKbhJ

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Wow, that was a terrible showing - fucked everything up. Deco better be working on something so he fucks of next season. I still think he will be useful and play much better than today, but next season bye Felicia...

Horatio

You're welcome
I follow the Bundesliga for nearly 2 decades now, always watching him play in Germany and when the news came he would join, it felt surreal because he was Bayern's face. Still feels like he joined only yesterday from Bayern, but he has already 100 games with us. Insane how time flies.

GXiGkpmXkAAKbhJ
looks like they added pena in later loooolz

Horatio

You're welcome
Great game.
One assist to Yamal.

Unlucky on the chip, goalie saved it well.

The selfishness from the other players will stop when they come up against better competition. They will have to pass to Lewandowski at that point and not just exploit his ability to draw defenders away to create space for them.

Overall, great performance after just coming back from the international break.
loving the unwavering support. at least consistent

Tookien

It's terrible that Hansi Flick subbed him and then conceding the one Girona goal.

The reality is without Lewandowski, Barcelona are just another team struggling to score and create chances.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's terrible that Hansi Flick subbed him and then conceding the one Girona goal.

The reality is without Lewandowski, Barcelona are just another team struggling to score and create chances.
ok officially promoted from staunch fanboy to troll

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We need some updates on the Tractor soon, ffs he can't stay another season (especially on his wage). We better work behind the scenes and don't fuck it up! He's been ok, "sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit" like Gattuso would put it. But we're an elite club and we need to do elite shit - not playing a 38 year old as our main #9 and he can't even control a ball or shoot. This season HAS be his last!!! Sure he loves Barca and sure he's been a very good player - but his time us up...

Messi983

GXiGkpmXkAAKbhJ

Looks like a family pic, grandpa with all his kids.

Home of Barca Fans