9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Many sources now saying that the teammates are unhappy with Lewy's conduct and him staying can create problems and toxicity.

A separation would be the best solution.

Yannik

idk how Utd snuck in there, they werent anyone until SAFs, and havent been anyone since then. Their history can be reduced to 25 years of success.

jamrock

United rose to a level due to SAF and the rise of the prem, at a time when Liverpool where down, but they definitely aren't top 5.

Madrid

Barcelona

Bayern, Liverpool, Milan/Juve.

I don't think over ever come across a single person in life that has ever said they are a bayern fan 😂

I know a hell of a lot of Liverpool fans, Barcelona, Madrid, a few Man utd.
Even Chelsea, some youngsters support man city

Never in my life, I've been to many many places have I ever heard anyone say I'm a bayern fan.

Definitely top 5 all time though, top 3 is too much though.

It's Madrid, US, everyone else.

Last edited:

topt

I expect there is a lot of Bayern fans in the Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Austria etc regions.

they have heavily expanded in China and especially US; Bayern has a lot of fans with high buying power, thats why they sell the most officiall shirts of all the clubs

fergus90

they have heavily expanded in China and especially US; Bayern has a lot of fans with high buying power, thats why they sell the most officiall shirts of all the clubs

That doesn't surprise me, especially coming off the back of a treble season at the time plus Alphonso Davies being at the club.

jamrock

Bayern are definitely popular in Easter Europe.

I live in America around football people never once have i met a bayern fan, not saying they don't exist, but they aren't as many as the other big clubs.

Know a couple of Asians as well mainly chinese due to MBA program done count bayern.

But bayern are by far the best run club commercially in Europe though.

Bayern have 33m followers on IG, some will wrongly say oh social media doesn't matter ( they would be wrong), that's amongst the lowest of any big team.

Morten

Bayern are definitely popular in Easter Europe.

I live in America around football people never once have i met a bayern fan, not saying they don't exist, but they aren't as many as the other big clubs.

Know a couple of Asians as well mainly chinese due to MBA program done count bayern.

But bayern are by far the best run club commercially in Europe though.

Bayern have 33m followers on IG, some will wrongly say oh social media doesn't matter ( they would be wrong), that's amongst the lowest of any big team.

Sure they are, but it helps that, to one extent or another, the country decided on having a single flagship, nobody to challenge their domain.

Bayern doesn't always get their way(Haaland was out of their reach), but they will always have plenty of cheap german talent coming their way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans