9 - Robert Lewandowski

topt

Lewy shifts the blame onto Bayern

"The club tried to find an argument as to why they would sell me to another club because before it was difficult to explain that to the fans. And I had to accept that even though it was a load of bullshit, a lot of shit said about me. It wasn't true but in the end I knew fans still support me a lot."

Full quote here:
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1553137076031438848?s=20&t=QSlNjEgKbOEr4Tnt6wGM9w

[MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] [MENTION=28305]Blackened[/MENTION]

Guy lives in dream world, also NO Bayern fans "still support him a lot", he burned that bridge with stupid comments

Temptation

Guy lives in dream world, also NO Bayern fans "still support him a lot", he burned that bridge with stupid comments

He's talking about the board. Weird that all of a sudden Bayern fans have made out the board members to be the good guys. I mean a month or so back Brazzo was public enemy number 1.

Really wouldn't blindly trust that board. Seems like he fell out with the board more than anything. Let's be honest: both parties had only their own interest in their minds.

Zidane82

Do we know that .. really ?

Sounds a bit like the Busquets situation.. hated by some but still adored by the true Barca fans :)

Lalo

Hi all, First post on this forum from Polish fan perspective. Lewy will do great in situations where he is usually great...like the opposite team defending in 9 players, Lewy covered by 2 defenders and still he'll manage to score, great head scores as well, extreamly valuablen asset when Barca has corner. But if you expect that he is another Maradona or Ronaldo (Brasilian one) im terms of dribbling than forget about it. Maybe close to the net yes, his balance is great but not on a full speed. Anyway, he will score c25 goals in LL and he is a great asset for Barca.

Temptation

Q & A with RL9(Source: Barca Universal Twitter):

Pele or Maradona?
"Maradona"

One retired player you want to play with?
"Zidane. I want the assists."

Tiktok or Youtube?
"Tiktok" *laughs*

Are you one of the best dancers in the world of Football?
"Maybe I'm one of the best" *laughs*

Your idol?
"Thierry Henry"

Hamilton or Verstappen?
"Verstappen"

Home of Barca Fans