Adama Traore

Nazario1985

I have nothing against him, hope he will do well here it's just I'm looking at his career since FCB throw him away.

He have 4 to 6 months to turn his career around.

First things he needs to learn after watching some 'real footage' from wolves is how to run to space to make himself available, he is freezing like a stone when his teammates are looking for options.

JamDav1982

He is limited, has poor end product and inconsistent... but still looking forward to watching him for the moments.

Which says a fair bit about this Barca team.

behindbrowneyes

Adama is definitely faster than Dembele.

Don't know man. Been watching some individual compilations of single games apart from the usual highlight videos and don't really agree.

After watching those two videos I didn't even know where the sayings of him being fast come from. I changed my mind after watching the following a bit, but seems to me he has lost pace and especially explosiveness within that year gap.

His pace gets mentioned as his standout feature, but he rarely seems to reach that tempo from what I've seen so far. Dembele's acceleration and explosiveness is much better on the first few metres and I wouldn't even agree that Adama is faster than him.

Ready to give him a chance and see how he does in a Barca kit, but as of now, with all his flaws and distractions, I prefer Dembele over Adama.

Barcilliant

No way he's quicker than Dembele especially with the ball. He's more durable than Dembele but hardly an upgrade.
We are in such bad shape though he may actually bring something to the table.

MTL_Barca

I mean let's be real here there's a reason he was still playing for Wolves at 26, struggling to even start lately and they even let him leave in winter just like that. So expectations should be as low as it gets. Dembele wasn't great for us, but he still already achieved way more than Adama will probably ever will.

That being said Adama doesn't really have anything to do with the Dembele situation and we're currently starting the likes of Luuk De Jong, Abde and Jutgla every week so that puts things into perspective. He should be helpful even if he can't miraculously fix all his flaws, what really says more about Barca than it says about his qualities but well that's just how shitty the squad is atm.

Last edited:

malvolio

Kids thinking FIFA is real life. Dembele is faster with a ball at his feet.

Don't get why there is this need to hype a guy like Adama. Elite dribbling ability means shit if you can't follow up with a good action. The numbers might be there but they don't translate on the field.

iniestaGOAT

Kids thinking FIFA is real life. Dembele is faster with a ball at his feet.

Don't get why there is this need to hype a guy like Adama. Elite dribbling ability means shit if you can't follow up with a good action. The numbers might be there but they don't translate on the field.

Adama is faster. Not even close. Nothing to do with fifa.

CatalinR10

272989028_10161078156509305_6740220183230103677_n.jpg

273002305_10161078155189305_6800203542692894157_n.jpg

272670847_10161078155194305_2889415983414490533_n.jpg

BBZ:

giphy.gif

feggydinho

Just watched some of his clips again and I'm starting to get the old hopes I used to have for him, Brace up for incoming moments of legendary dribbles guys (at least we're sure of that).

fergus90

Adama was the second fastest player in the whole Premier League this season.

His pace will be an asset, it will add dynamism. Yes he’s not the best player in the world but it’s the end of January, we’ve got fuck all money and we currently don’t have many options up front. So beggars can’t be choosers this season.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans