Adama Traore

Andresito

Staff member
I can't stand his reluctance to act on instinct. It's like he's waiting for the defender to reach him before he does anything (which is to run towards his right and cross).

He rarely does anything that takes less than a second in the opposition's box. His brain is working overtime to find solutions only to end up with the same move every single time.

Should only play with Luuk the final 15 minutes.

Messi983

Trincao doesn't have explosivness but he's an underrated dribbler who can get past defenders. Much more intelligent in his movement. Still no end product true but can still improve in that aspect. Adama basically is what he is at this point of his career and what he always was - a speed merchant.

Raketa10

Trincao doesn't have explosivness but he's an underrated dribbler who can get past defenders. Much more intelligent in his movement. Still no end product true but can still improve in that aspect. Adama basically is what he is at this point of his career and what he always was - a speed merchant.

When exactly did he dribble anyone while playing for Barca? He was useless as it gets. He was like a ghost on the field.

Porque

He may be useful for creating half a yard and pinging a cross to Luuk, but unless he rapidly increases his productivity then Trincao won't make it to a top 4 team. He doesn't have the pace or volatility to be valuable as a low output player like Traore or Dembele.

The one who could make a difference for us right now is Malcom. And I don't mean that he is a world beater, but he can score and create, and doesn't have Messi and Dembele blocking his avenue now.

Bobo32

He is very fast and pretty tricky. There are a lot of players like this, and they can be succesful in the right structure. Traore has impressed me with his simplicity so far, he refuses to over work things and instead just hoofs in a decent cross when he is ahead. I like that, as he is so fast it is good that he is also predictable. I much prefer him to Dembeles unpredictability (although Dembeles sub yesterday was one of his most succesful performances).

khaled_a_d

Low IQ footballer, would much rather have Trincao back in the summer.

Depending on who we sign tbh.
If we get a winger like Anthony then yeah, Adama is useless here.
If we get a 9 (let's say Halaand) and move Torres as a winger I prefer keeping Adama as an option to have.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Low IQ footballer, would much rather have Trincao back in the summer.

We don't need slow wingers. Besides Adama has done well so far.

Tbh I'd rather have neither, and instead go for a winger who's quick and good 1v1.

Home of Barca Fans