Adama Traore

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not really. Pretty good summers, and actual winters. Those of the snowy, romantic kind, not the northern Siberian freeze-your-balls-off type.
Also, since Costa apparently really is Ribery's back-up, he would be right behind Robben and a little bit of Müller, who Pep sees as a striker...

It rained consistently during my two trips, one in late November, one in late May. Only got one or two days of good weather out of almost two weeks there. The author of "Pep Confidential" says it rains about a third of a year in Munich?

You guys already have Sinan Kurt who can play RW and a natural RW in Patrick Weihrauch, yet you are telling me Adama has a chance?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It rained consistently during my two trips, one in late November, one in late May. Only got one or two days of good weather out of almost two weeks there. The author of "Pep Confidential" says it rains about a third of a year in Munich?

You guys already have Sinan Kurt who can play RW and a natural RW in Patrick Weihrauch, yet you are telling me Adama has a chance?

Weihrauch is not Bayern material. Kurt is left wing.

One third of the year is a huge exaggeration. I currently live in one of the top 3 most rainy cities in Germany and even here its far less than suggested.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Weihrauch is not Bayern material. Kurt is left wing.

One third of the year is a huge exaggeration. I currently live in one of the top 3 most rainy cities in Germany and even here its far less than suggested.

I think I read that Uli Hoeness specifically asked to retain Weihrauch, during his time served in the jail and they renewed his contract? There had to be something special about him, right? The point is if Adama (who is good, but not good enough yet to compete for a starting position) goes to Bayern, he will most definitely be sitting on the bench. New country, having to learn German and get used to everything, for the same bench that we could offer? Why?

I remember checking the weather in Munich on my phone and various weather sites (weather.com, accuweather.com) and seeing the rainy sign almost every single day for weeks... There is an upside though, everything is so green, which I like a lot.

Sterlingfan2000

I swear I think the Transfermarket next year will explode with England TV Money. If an unproven Barca B Player costs 15€Million, what will be the cost of a Proven Player? Today if u have 2 legs and can pass the Ball Properly u cost atleast 10Million :wacko:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In all seriousness, I hope Adama has a bit of patience and comes to his senses and realizes that playing at our B team for one more season and demonstrating by hopefully playing a key role in helping us getting back to Liga Adelante is the best option for him. He is good, but he is still raw and he needs playing time to develop. Warming the bench at Bayern's first team will do him no good at all right now.

silvia

Adama is really raw, i agree.
my first impression was this.
oh, he is so good. but anyone teach him to play otherwise than going sideline and crossing all the time? he is not being taught well.
I heard that he works hard. but he needs to learn how to play anomalously, switching and using temmates in a real game, definitely needs good coach.

anguy

In all seriousness, I hope Adama has a bit of patience and comes to his senses and realizes that playing at our B team for one more season and demonstrating by hopefully playing a key role in helping us getting back to Liga Adelante is the best option for him. He is good, but he is still raw and he needs playing time to develop. Warming the bench at Bayern's first team will do him no good at all right now.

Well at least he'll warm the bench. In Barca he's not even that. He was not taken on preseason tournament (which it was pretty stupid), so he might think our coaches do not like him at all, and he'll have better chance at Bayern, but more importantly with a coach that WANTS HIM, and BELIEVES IN HIM. Nothing so far suggests our coach does that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well at least he'll warm the bench. In Barca he's not even that. He was not taken on preseason tournament (which it was pretty stupid), so he might think our coaches do not like him at all, and he'll have better chance at Bayern, but more importantly with a coach that WANTS HIM, and BELIEVES IN HIM. Nothing so far suggests our coach does that.

He needs playing time more than anything else right now. Why doesn't he prove his worth by having a good season and help us get back to Liga Adelante? He is 19, joining Bayern's first team at such a young age, behind quite a few starters will not get him any meaningful minutes he needs to develop further, under whatever coach.

F

Flavia

And Gumbau was.

Bran the Greenseer

He needs playing time more than anything else right now. Why doesn't he prove his worth by having a good season and help us get back to Liga Adelante? He is 19, joining Bayern's first team at such a young age, behind quite a few starters will not get him any meaningful minutes he needs to develop further, under whatever coach.

But if the coach is Pep Guardiola a coach known for playing and developing young players, the offer becomes rather tempting. This is all assuming this rumor is actually true though :lol:

If it is though I doubt he'll be here next season. His future here just doesn't seem that bright. No space for him and on top of that the coach shows no interest in your development. His thought process could be "Better find a coach who does".

khaled_a_d

A good coach that believes in the player is more important than any playing time tbh

khaled_a_d

Loan him out, just do it, don't let Guardiola grab him.

Deulofeu was loaned too and he was far better player/talent than Adama .we really lack the vision to loan players to teams they would develop probably into .may be with new sporting director it might be different but I won't bet on it

Home of Barca Fans