Alen Halilović

Stric

Media throughout Europe are reporting that Halilović and his entourage are demanding ridiculous amounts and benefits, and that seems to be the main problem, not selecting a club. I don't see why Celta or Villarreal would be willing to accept his salary demands if a Valencia isn't.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Media throughout Europe are reporting that Halilović and his entourage are demanding ridiculous amounts and benefits, and that seems to be the main problem, not selecting a club. I don't see why Celta or Villarreal would be willing to accept his salary demands if a Valencia isn't.
Valencia in a financial crunch

xXKonan

According to rac1 and Cat Radio, he's traveling to Germany tomorrow to complete his transfer to Hamburg.

Could be a Loan or likely a sale with a buyback clause.

Xavinho

I hope there's no buyback clause as that could reduce how much we get for him. I don't rate him, and can't see him ever being more than a bench option for us at most.

khaled_a_d

Actually Germany has been always a perfect league for loaning players,they always seem to use the loaned player to their full potential.
Let's hope that last season was an indication for stability for Hamburg

JerseyAddict

Most of our players made it there. Many Croats in Germany too so that helps settle in as well.

But he looks to much playfull for German league. I don't know. Maybe I'm to much vorried about his "lack" of discipline that is following him. I don't know. He would be much better in some La Liga club.

Home of Barca Fans