Alex Song

ShandyFFM

still dont get it why we bought him... a real cb would have been more important...

or a player like dembele but song i really really slow imo... just because he was playing for arsenal and we seem to like player from arsenal doesnt mean hes good enough... hope he leaves at the end of the season

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I really like how he defends the ball, he wins his position and then uses nice tricks to get the ball moving... There was one backheel he did near the right wing that sums up that ability...

desoe

(A) Celta
(H) Mallorca
(A) Zaragoza
(H) Levante
(A) Bilbao
(H) Betis
(A) Atletico
(H) Valladolid
(A) Espanyol
(H) Malaga

He should start in half of those games, if we want to keep most of our players fresh for the CL.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's played so little that I still can't decide what sort of acquisition he is or could be...All I know is that he's useless at CB, so he was a poor buy in that regard to begin with

ryaninho

He's played so little that I still can't decide what sort of acquisition he is or could be...All I know is that he's useless at CB, so he was a poor buy in that regard to begin with

He i not CB so that is irrelevant :pep: he is a god box to box but he has not given a proper run out.

Andrew M

He i not CB so that is irrelevant :pep: he is a god box to box but he has not given a proper run out.

It is not irrelevant at all because he was ostensibly signed to play both roles as an alternative to the expensive Javi Martinez. Clearly he can not play the CB role, so the transfer could be described as a failure to a degree; however, he has impressed in the midfield.

He should play more often I say. Like him

B

Besiktas

What is this BS? Hope you're trolling...

I agree with him. In terms of milfielder responsibilities he is far better than Cesc. He is really good at one touch passing and he can hold the ball on pressure better than Fabregas. He should be played as Keita with Busquets in some matches. He has the ability to play CM/CAM in our team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't impressed with Song tonight but his partners in midfield and defenders behind him did even worse. Also, when you look at it, how did Busquets help us in preserving the result? All things considered and him being a new player, I'd give him a passing grade.

Home of Barca Fans