Alex Song

silvia

Just sell him to the club that pays the most.
What is he thinking. another loan until January and go for free? so annoying.

silvia

what is the intention of the board and coach now.
sell him or include him in barca squad or ostracizing him? which is right??

Jombi

Always the same story with our flops. Just loan them out until their contract expires while paying part of the wage. Not even able to get rid of Song for free to a loaded English club. It boggles the mind...

God Serena

What is going on with him? He's obviously nowhere near good enough for Barca and should have never been bought, but we won't get rid of him?

Now that I think about it, could we even get him back if we wanted to? Fifa blocked us from recalling Denis Suarez and he's a player Lucho actually wanted.

keithmoon

He would fit like a glove in Liverpool.
He's not Barca level but I think he can do a good job there, and with Lucas Leiva going...

CatalinR10

It's dat time again

:tito:

irdniRLihOtJS.gif

WpsnwMs.gif

anguy

What is going on with him? He's obviously nowhere near good enough for Barca and should have never been bought, but we won't get rid of him?

He is actually pretty decent, it's just that our DMs are world class. And I believe he was bought to be CB eventually, or they wanted to sell aging Mascherano.

Anyway givin him away for free is stupid, especially with our thin midfield. His injury sucks though, he'd have been good enough for depth until January. He showed in West Ham, that h can play on more advanced position than DM.

Egert

Estonian Culé
West Ham still didn't find a deal with Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (28) and have started looking at other options. [mirror]

What will we do with him? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans