Alexis Sanchez

FC B

Well, he WON a penalty, that's MOTM material for some people here...

No freaking way MOTM unless you are a fan of his but that pen was very useful / nice obtaied by Alexis even though apart form it he had a series of loosing the balls constantly, missed a few clear chances, hit the bar, etc.

Same here. Funniest thing is he scores crucial goals against Madrid.
I bet he's only one who's happy about the transfer ban.

:neymar: I ddidn't think for a second that Barca would have sold him after this season when he finally showed everybody that he can play at Barca. They ddin't do it in the first two when he was almost invisible how can you imagine the could have done it after this one ? :p

The dribbling was very good but still Neymar did more in 10 minutes than he did in 80.

True.

Last edited:

André

I like how everyone is blaming Alexis, again, because the penalty was something meh for them, he hit the post/bar, etc. Pedro was shit and not a single fuck on barcaforum. If Pedro was instead of Alexis with yesterday performance, he would be a king. Alexis has been really consistent this season. They already forgot how poor Pedro played before games against Cartagena and Getafe. And he is poor again, he only has 4 goals in 2014 but they say Alexis is shit with 11 goals and 10 assists or something.

L

linetty

Numbers aside, his place is somewhere else. He is not given enough freedom here as Messi is the one who determines the rules. He always manages to get that assist or a goal & his workrate is insane but still, I don't enjoy his playing style. He is a great super-sub though.

And that dribbling? Neymar does that a few times in a game, easily, when in form of course...

Trickykid

Numbers aside, his place is somewhere else. He is not given enough freedom here as Messi is the one who determines the rules. He always manages to get that assist or a goal & his workrate is insane but still, I don't enjoy his playing style. He is a great super-sub though.

And that dribbling? Neymar does that a few times in a game, easily, when in form of course...

Right going by your logic, we need someone who, like Alexis, doesn't mind that Messi is boss and still produces loads of goals and assists like Alexis does, right? Who would this be? I bet you're about the name drop Reus now. How is his role in Dortmund? Would he suddenly accept playing second fiddle to both Messi and Neymar who people also want to enjoy freedom and like Messi, dictate our attacking play?

MagIX

Pedro was shit and not a single fuck on barcaforum. If Pedro was instead of Alexis with yesterday performance, he would be a king. Alexis has been really consistent this season.

How much cost us Pedro ? 0 euro.
It would be ridiculous to pay for a player approx. 30mio euro (+10mio in variables) and be satisfied that in his third season he is pretty consistent !

He always manages to get that assist or a goal & his workrate is insane but still, I don't enjoy his playing style. He is a great super-sub though.

Yes, great (but not super) sub.... the problem is that in the recent transfer market (4-5 years) we have not managed to buy a player who really improved the team.

fcbdna

Banned

Have to say for some strange reason, I agree with you wholeheartedly!

fcbdna

Banned
How much cost us Pedro ? 0 euro.

Yes, great (but not super) sub.... the problem is that in the recent transfer market (4-5 years) we have not managed to buy a player who really improved the team.

Umm Neymar has improved our attack considerably. Added some x-factor to the attack. . . Its not quite evident just yet as there are still some gaps that need to be filled, plus he hasn't adapted fully.

Jadentheman

Uh Neymar. Once he came everyone immediately started to notice how he affected Barca's play in a good way

MagIX

Uh Neymar. Once he came everyone immediately started to notice how he affected Barca's play in a good way

Umm Neymar has improved our attack considerably. Added some x-factor to the attack. . . Its not quite evident just yet as there are still some gaps that need to be filled, plus he hasn't adapted fully.

I agree with both of you.
In the last 4-5 years Neymar (better not talking about the price) is the best purchase. Not so brillant by our management, if we manage a good buy in 4-5 years (with Alba and Adriano, very cheap purchases, ratio performance/price very high)
But Neymar still has a lot to prove, is a very expansive bet, challenge, we'll see what the future will tell us.

Home of Barca Fans