Alexis Sanchez

CesDel

Creating chances for teammates and build-up play.

I don't know. Alexis Sanchez has been creating lots of chances for Arsenal as well, and he is involved just as much in the build-up as he is in scoring goals..

He might be a little bit better, but not by that much..

Darko

Alexis is better at creating chances, he has a good eye for the final ball, he demonstrated that quite a lot with both Barca and Chile.

footyfan

Calma, calma
True. But Alexis has better workrate and he is a better finisher.

Yes, agreed, quite unbelievable that someone would be worse than Alexis at finishing but there you go. And also, as CesDel mentioned, Hazard is not significantly better than Alexis at build-up. The only difference is Hazard has his best years ahead of him while Alexis is at his peak.

serghei

Yes, agreed, quite unbelievable that someone would be worse than Alexis at finishing but there you go. And also, as CesDel mentioned, Hazard is not significantly better than Alexis at build-up. The only difference is Hazard has his best years ahead of him while Alexis is at his peak.

I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that part. I rate Alexis as one of the best finishers in the game right now. You don't score 12 goals in 14 games if you are a bad finisher.

Chainsaw

Killahead
What a bargain he was, what was you guys doing selling him, isnt Pedro getting games?

Alexis wanted to leave apparently. Same as Cesc. I didn't mind them leaving, I still don't. Actually I have more problem understanding what Pedro still doing here.

hamad138

Banned
futuramafry.jpg

Not Sure if FC Arsenal or FC Alexis Sanchez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Alexis Sánchez: Has won possession more times in the final third (14) than any other player in the PL this season; Fàbregas second (11) (whoscored)

serghei

Alexis wanted to leave apparently. Same as Cesc. I didn't mind them leaving, I still don't. Actually I have more problem understanding what Pedro still doing here.

Of course players will want to leave when they find out they're not part of the club's future plans anymore. That's nothing new.

Alexis Sánchez: Has won possession more times in the final third (14) than any other player in the PL this season; Fàbregas second (11) (whoscored)

This goes to show Alexis' geat workrate, but we knew that. But Cesc on 2nd place is surprising. Seems like Mourinho knows how to use him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans