Andres Iniesta

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Iniesta provided more number of goal scoring chances than any other player in the EURO qualifiers till now :worthy:

Jose Mourinho about Iniesta's winner : Any old left-back could have scored the winner

Yeah right bitch, let's see if your 'old left-back' would score the winner come next classico. Never know where to shut the fuck up, do you!? An applause for Iniesta at your stadium should teach you a lesson. Madrid is a huge club and you are a fucking cockroach :angry:

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Iniesta provided more number of goal scoring chances than any other player in the EURO qualifiers till now :worthy:

Jose Mourinho about Iniesta's winner : Any old left-back could have scored the winner

Yeah right bitch, let's see if your 'old left-back' would score the winner come next classico. Never know where to shut the fuck up, do you!? An applause for Iniesta at your stadium should teach you a lesson. Madrid is a huge club and you are a fucking cockroach :angry:

:rofl1: at Mou! Poor guy seems he can't help it...it's out of his mouth before he can stop it! And he's probably trying to hide how gay he is for Iniesta by speaking like that.

also agree with whatever else is said in the post.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
http://shanna.imgur.com/andres_iniesta__world_soccer_april_11#WweNW

for those who can't buy world soccer. nice article by sid lowe. just click the image to 'turn page'

sid always find something beautiful to write.

iniesta: i was still and i just waited, waited to my friend newton. when i controlled it, i knew i was going to score. all i had to do was wait for the ball to drop and strike it. and why does it drop? beacause of newton's law, beacause of gravity. this time, the apple was the ball and newtons head was my foot.

that is a MAJESTIC quote.

he was brilliant today for Espanya. drove them forward and created chances at every opportunity despite being kicked to bits by the Czechs.

dalitis8

Banned

Iniesta is a poet of a footballer. I have been saying this for years. He was brilliant once more last night as well.

As for Jose, it isn't something that we do not know already, but he is a piece of shit and there is nothing more that could be added.

WweNW.jpg

http://shanna.imgur.com/andres_iniesta__world_soccer_april_11#WweNW

for those who can't buy world soccer. nice article by sid lowe. just click the image to 'turn page'

sid always find something beautiful to write.

iniesta: i was still and i just waited, waited to my friend newton. when i controlled it, i knew i was going to score. all i had to do was wait for the ball to drop and strike it. and why does it drop? beacause of newton's law, beacause of gravity. this time, the apple was the ball and newtons head was my foot.

Many pundits said that Iniesta miscontrolled the ball for that World-Cup winning goal, but they were totally wrong. It was Andres Iniesta's intention for the ball to hit the ground first, the bounce up and then conveniently fall to his right foot. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans