Andres Iniesta

Hatem Ben Arfa

But Iniesta is jealous of Messi?

why do you wish to drag up an old argument that has passed by. Do you wish to drag the thread off topic again?

I saw what I saw that match. It seemed like Iniesta was ignoring passing to Messi when he was in a better position, and messing up simple passes to Messi and no one else. Could they have had a falling out before that match? It is possible. Players on a team argue with eachother, or become annoyed with eachother, or even JEALOUS. Just ask Messi and David Villa who were arguing and giving eachother stern looks in one of last seasons Classico's (not sure which one, but it was the one where Messi angrily kicked the ball into Madrid crowd)

Those are my views. You want to bring it up all the time and ruin the perfectly good flow of a thread, then fine! that is all down to you buddy.

and yes

INIESTA>fabregas

Last edited:

La LL

Generally Delightful
why do you wish to drag up an old argument that has passed by. Do you wish to drag the thread off topic again?

I saw what I saw that match. It seemed like Iniesta was ignoring passing to Messi when he was in a better position, and messing up simple passes to Messi and no one else. Could they have had a falling out before that match? It is possible. Players on a team argue with eachother, or become annoyed with eachother, or even JEALOUS. Just ask Messi and David Villa who were arguing and giving eachother stern looks in one of last seasons Classico's (not sure which one, but it was the one where Messi angrily kicked the ball into Madrid crowd)

Those are my views. You want to bring it up all the time and ruin the perfectly good flow of a thread, then fine! that is all down to you buddy.

and yes

INIESTA>fabregas

what-is-this-i-dont-even.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

I wonder what his secret is... maybe he farts and the players retreat to a safe distance.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

That's destiny... Every thing about it was wrong except for the finish. Alves shit cross which would never have reached Bojan, Terry gliding it to Eto'o, Eto'o's first touch was worse than a donkey's, Essien probably one of the best mid fielders of the time couldn't make a fucking clearance and then Iniesta wasn't even ready for such a powerful shot when Messi made the pass. A mad attempt out of no where ends up in the goal, forming the foundation for this golden era of FCBarcelona :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans