Andres Iniesta

B

barcelonista

had the best chances in the game to score too

Yeah. But Iniesta not being the most prolific goalscorer isn't a novelty. If you play your best central midfielder upfront / on the wing, that's what you'll get.

gingerless

Yeah. But Iniesta not being the most prolific goalscorer isn't a novelty. If you play your best central midfielder upfront / on the wing, that's what you'll get.

remember this the next time cesc does the same thing. where he played during the game has nothing to do with the occasion he got on goal

B

barcelonista

remember this the next time cesc does the same thing. where he played during the game has nothing to do with the occasion he got on goal

Eh, yes, it does. He's not supposed to be on the receiving end of our best goal scoring chances. Just don't play him in David Villa's position. He's no striker.

gingerless

so if any other player than our forwards get into a good goal scoring position it shouldn't be so because they're not supposed to be there?

i know he isn't our best finisher but one can still expect him to do well in the 1 or 2 situations he was in... both times he fucked up big

X

xaviniesta

Iniesta has equalled RealMadrid's Butragueno as player with most consecutive Liga games without a defeat (50)

:iniesta:

impeh

Hi, its me..
yeh :lol:

i usually dislike him out on the left, but he did well when he was out there today, his close control is soo good.

Home of Barca Fans