Andrés Iniesta

F

Flavia

He's magical. And his leadership and being so brave during such a hard time in his life is one of the things that is uplifting this team.
I don't know who said he can't be a good captain, but I disagree. I think he can be a great one.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
In my eyes, he'll go down as the greatest midfielder in history. He's still got at least 4 good years left in him and if he continues this way there is nothing to say that he can't do it. All he needs for the title to be unanimous is the appreciation that stat-huggers won't give him.

jamrock

In my eyes, he'll go down as the greatest midfielder in history. He's still got at least 4 good years left in him and if he continues this way there is nothing to say that he can't do it. All he needs for the title to be unanimous is the appreciation that stat-huggers won't give him.

I wouldn't say stat huggers alone, but yeah, i don't think he will ever get the appreciation he deserves. no one will talk about him as much messi today for example

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His feints are out of this world, countless times Carvajal looked like an amateur with just a slight move from his shoulders...

Kerrybai

Youtube will cement his legacy for everyone to see. His dribbling compilations are an absolute joy.

alex88bg

I got one song for DON ,RISE !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLBSFv3UHks
Out of every loss it is a real challenge to go out stronger but if u do you will push the worlds limits and Andres puts a testiment on that !
What A MAN !
His child loss shook his world,but he decided to rise and shake ours and take us into the light !
Thank you Iniesta !

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans