Andres Iniesta

FinBarcelonafan

Iniesta was probably Barca's best player yesterday. Great job defensively and still good moves offensively. Great games so far from him! Keep it up Iniesta! :)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Iniesta was probably Barca's best player yesterday. Great job defensively and still good moves offensively. Great games so far from him! Keep it up Iniesta! :)

I agree with the bold part but I found the Don having a below average game in the passing department

Albo

Doing fine, but the amount of balls passed back to defence is too damn high. When we are chasing against 2-0 lead he should just try to chip it over the defence.

Albo

Aye compared to his normal performances this season, but when you look at the other players today, he isn't doing so poorly.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Relatively he was one of the better players. Maybe along with 2nd half ney. But still bad. The entire team sucked.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He had a poor game, just like most players. This wasn't a game that fit him at all, it was too physical and we had very little control. We didn't build from the back at all, with Ter Stegen hoofing the ball for Suarez, and Celta were harassing our players.
It didn't help that he showed some poor touches and passes early on, or that Roberto and him had very little chemistry.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Iniesta and Busi have been our best players so far this season. We need depth to rest the guys (and Raki too of course) but our first choices in midfield are world class. All 3 of them.

I mean, we did strengthen the midfield. Lucho brought back rafinha and trained him up to the point where before his injury he was playing very well in midfield and was able to deputize rakitic with no pain to the side. And we bought Turan also. So I don't think we really need anymore reinforcements we ust got REALLY unlucky with the rafinha injury.

Home of Barca Fans