Andy Carroll

Robbie

And when did that happen exactly? That Man City - Arsenal game aside.

07-08, when he scored 30 goals in one season. Adebayor is world class when used right. Cesc + Hleb working hard to create chances, Van Persie playing just behind and with Sagna/Clichy sending crosses into the box.

[video=metacafe;2694247/adebayor_30_goals/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2694247/adebayor_30_goals/[/video]

:lol: forget what I said, he just needs Cesc

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Kenny is such an incompetent tactician! He asks a wide forward to lead the attack... And then when he brings on the best CF in a must-score situation, he brings out the best crosser in the team!! I don't know what is the matter with him

And why is it so hard to have a chat with Gerrard!? All game he never shows the tactical discipline and keeps going on those runs into the box leaving all the mid field entirely in the hands of Adam. No wonder the one time Adam ventured up(and lost the possession) Liverpool conceded a goal!! Gerrard is the cancer of Liverpool I'm telling you

Spooge

One of the biggest flops we'll ever see I reckon.

Hes hopeless, a useless big battering ram.

Liverpool have blundered big time paying that money for him.

Beast

The Observer
07-08, when he scored 30 goals in one season. Adebayor is world class when used right. Cesc + Hleb working hard to create chances, Van Persie playing just behind and with Sagna/Clichy sending crosses into the box.

[video=metacafe;2694247/adebayor_30_goals/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2694247/adebayor_30_goals/[/video]

:lol: forget what I said, he just needs Cesc

Adebayor needs a miracle not Cesc & Hleb.. a jesus like miracle something like turning water to wine in order to turn adebarndoor to a functioning CF that can score REASONABLE amount of goals

Robbie

Newcastle have actually done better without him. Credit to Pardew, he pulled off the transfer window of a lifetime and got them all playing good football. As long as Mike Ashley doesn't do anything stupid (wonder how long that will last), they could be in the mix for one of the cups or even top 4.

barcaboy15

I said it at the time, Liverpool made a HUGE mistake buying Carroll for £35m. That transfer makes Ibra look like the buy of the century.

They had done so well selling shitty Torres for £50m and buying Suarez for only £21m then they go and fucking waste £35 on Carroll:facepalm:

If they hadn't gotten him, they could have had Aguero for £3m more. And an Aguero-Suarez partnership would have been pretty epic IMO.

Sewelly

dsc0253ah.jpg

Trickykid

I said it at the time, Liverpool made a HUGE mistake buying Carroll for £35m. That transfer makes Ibra look like the buy of the century.

They had done so well selling shitty Torres for £50m and buying Suarez for only £21m then they go and fucking waste £35 on Carroll:facepalm:

If they hadn't gotten him, they could have had Aguero for £3m more. And an Aguero-Suarez partnership would have been pretty epic IMO.

Gosh dude, you must be some sort of football mastermind!

Home of Barca Fans