Ángel Di María

He can play in 4231 or 433, he is a winger first and most and attacking midfielder. Where did you think he plays? lol

Di Maria will always be inconsistent just like Coutinho but more experienced and technically better! However, Di Maria is a big game player and will help Barcelona in UCL KOs.

I would love for Barca to buy Coutinho but between 150m Coutinho and 40m Di Maria, I will choose the latter.

Seriously?

El Flaco

Just saw his game vs. St Etienne and Di Maria was nothing but atrocious...

And tbh, Draxler is better than him nowadays and should be a starter for PSG.

raki

We need a CAM. Coutinho, Eriksen, etc.
Di Maria is a pure winger, 29 and highly inconsistent. Terrible choice. And also is from scumSG. I RATHER USE CILESSEN AS A FIELD PLAYER

kilian

Just saw his game vs. St Etienne and Di Maria was nothing but atrocious...

And tbh, Draxler is better than him nowadays and should be a starter for PSG.

Yeah, he was really bad. He had a massive season in his last year with Madrid, but from there everything went downward for him.

Lutece FC

Yeah, he was really bad. He had a massive season in his last year with Madrid, but from there everything went downward for him.

His last six months in Paris were good. And his first six months... Not enough for a player like that. Draxler will take his place soon.

xXKonan

He's still living off that one season in Real Madrid.
Considering we tried to sign him for the last 3 years this Board still thinks he can relive that season. :lol:

When he's good he's good but that's rare as hell these days. I never understood why our Board/sporting department are obsessed with him. is It because he played for Real? that 2013/14 season? or they are trying to butter up Messi and thinking having Di Maria around can keep him happy?

or all of the above?

xXKonan

Paying 50+Million for him in this day and age is daylight robbery for any buying team. He lost a lot of stock since the 2013/14 season and anyone willing to pay that much for an 29 year old who's hasn't been consistent and injury prone and generally his football IQ isn't very high most of the time is wasting money.

FinBarcelonafan

Paying 50+Million for him in this day and age is daylight robbery for any buying team. He lost a lot of stock since the 2013/14 season and anyone willing to pay that much for an 29 year old who's hasn't been consistent and injury prone and generally his football IQ isn't very high most of the time is wasting money.

Tell that to our management. I hope PSG isn't selling.

Home of Barca Fans