Ángel Di María

Jombi

Bale just had his worst season in a long time.

If RM manages to get as much as what they paid for, they are true magicians.

Considering that he is proven in the EPL, I wouldnt be surprised if they get far more than what they bought him for tbh, especially as the English clubs have a lot of money these days, but of course not when they buy players from us :(. Then they always get stingy and they know they can get away with it.

JamDav1982

Considering that he is proven in the EPL, I wouldnt be surprised if they get far more than what they bought him for tbh, especially as the English clubs have a lot of money these days, but of course not when they buy players from us :(. Then they always get stingy and they know they can get away with it.

The difference between Sanchez and Fabregas vs Di Maria is that they were seen as players deemed not good quite good enough for a Barca team that won nothing last season.

While Di Maria was one of Reals most important players in the European Cup win and was deemed to be being sold unjustly by Real and one of top wingers in world.

Real dont always get amazing fees anyway. Morata now looks to have left cheaply ans Khedira about to leave for free.

Bertus

Real dont always get amazing fees anyway. Morata now looks to have left cheaply ans Khedira about to leave for free.
You can't take Morata as an example.

Who believed he would improve so much with Juve? At least I didn't...

If he failed to impress, everyone would say RM did good business.

Jombi

The difference between Sanchez and Fabregas vs Di Maria is that they were seen as players deemed not good quite good enough for a Barca team that won nothing last season.

While Di Maria was one of Reals most important players in the European Cup win and was deemed to be being sold unjustly by Real and one of top wingers in world.

But especially Cesc was proven as a world class player in the EPL. Surely that should count as something, and surely would make him worth more than Ozil who went for 50m euros?

I have heard that RM can buy back Morata for 10m more than they sold him for if they want to, so that train hasnt left them I think.

JamDav1982

The fees of the players are almost always judged after they have gone.

A season on is what the fees of Cesc, Sanchez and Di Maria are being judged on.

Jombi

Yeah, I wasnt impressed with Morata when he was at RM. TBH, has Morata really been that amazing at Juve? He was good in the CL against his former club, sure, but in the league?

JamDav1982

But especially Cesc was proven as a world class player in the EPL. Surely that should count as something, and surely would make him worth more than Ozil who went for 50m euros?

I have heard that RM can buy back Morata for 10m more than they sold him for if they want to, so that train hasnt left them I think.

Ozil was seen as a more important player to Real than Cesc was to Barca. He was seen as being a very good player of them being unfairly pushed out.

There seems to be a belief on here that Cesc at Barca proved he cant play a whole season and dissapears after xmas. Then next breath people think Barca should be getting 50/60m for him.

Jombi

Ozil was seen as a more important player to Real than Cesc was to Barca. He was seen as being a very good player of them being unfairly pushed out.

There seems to be a belief on here that Cesc at Barca proved he cant play a whole season and dissapears after xmas. Then next breath people think Barca should be getting 50/60m for him.

I just dont understand how RM are able to get these crazy prices for players they want to get rid of. Cesc surely was seen as a very good player by EPL teams? How can they see Ozil as superior to him? Cesc was basically a legend in the EPL and was destined to be a bargain at that price.

Bertus

The fees of the players are almost always judged after they have gone.

A season on is what the fees of Cesc, Sanchez and Di Maria are being judged on.

I tend to think fees are also judged on the past season and playtime said player had.

They are first judged when a player is sold. Then judged again a year later.

At the time when Morata was sold, many people thought it was good business. For example, all the french medias.

Bertus

Yeah, I wasnt impressed with Morata when he was at RM. TBH, has Morata really been that amazing at Juve? He was good in the CL against his former club, sure, but in the league?

Good enough imo? I didn't watch all games tho.

He did less good than Tevez, but according to Thierry Cros (journalist for RMC that follows the Serie A, and lives in Italy) he did quite good overall.

Di Maria didn't join the club he wanted. Da Fonseca revealed that he told them he wanted to join PSG, and only PSG. It happened just before the World Cup last year.

He had some problems to adapt + might have not been motivated since he didn't want to join MU to begin with.

These rumors have a funny way of morphing with the times. When he was beasting early in the season, ADM apparently wanted to join United only because they're the closest thing to RM or something :lol:

Anyway, I really don't want to end up rooting for Bayern so I hope the ADM for Dante + cash rumors are just that.

Maybe Barca can trade Iniesta plus cash for ADM since LVG is adamant on a possession based system :lucho:

Icarium

Lifestealer
These rumors have a funny way of morphing with the times. When he was beasting early in the season, ADM apparently wanted to join United only because they're the closest thing to RM or something :lol:

Anyway, I really don't want to end up rooting for Bayern so I hope the ADM for Dante + cash rumors are just that.

Maybe Barca can trade Iniesta plus cash for ADM since LVG is adamant on a possession based system :lucho:

NO!!! GOD NO..... Let him go to bayern or PSG. He is too inconsistent and gives away ball very easily. He could be crazy good too, but i wouldn't give iniesta to get him. If we want him just throw 40M at their faces he will come.

Home of Barca Fans