Arda Güler

Kul_z

Its still a bad sign if every young talented player picks Madrid over us. In the long run it hurts us badly.
Nah. Its the matter of financial power, madrid have money we dont. We have balde, araujo, kounde, pedri, gavi. If fati regains his former self thats a heavy core to build on. If xavi doesnt fuck up, in 2,3 years there would be couple of places in squad opened where we can buy on purpose and integrate someone in their age span or younger. We are up there, but just not there yet.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't understand the story of Modric choosing him as his successor if true. This kid is all but set up to fail at Madrid

Givenchy

I won't be surprised if we miss out on more deals like this due to the financial instability of the club, one day we can register players, the next day we can't.. it's a shit show.

Kid looks a special talent tbf but he wanted to leave this summer clearly and we are struggling to register free agents :lol: not a good look

serghei

I won't be surprised if we miss out on more deals like this due to the financial instability of the club, one day we can register players, the next day we can't.. it's a shit show.

Kid looks a special talent tbf but he wanted to leave this summer clearly and we are struggling to register free agents :lol: not a good look

True, but doubt this is the case with this particular player. The kid clearly dreamed of playing for Real Madrid. He would've chosen them regardless. Madrid is the only club that has a bit of a bigger pull than us, especially since many kids who are now 18-20 have watched them winning one CL after another in the last 8 years or so.

mc_lovin

Does he? Looks good, but not a talent I am a 100% sure will succeed. Would have liked him at Barca for the sole reason of hoarding talent, but nothing more.

Also very happy with Gavi and Lamine in the positions he potentially plays in. The former is already established and the latter is someone I 100% believe will succeed.

Anyway, Madrid has a certain need for a creative mid/RW, but the first year looks like suicide. Don’t think he’s ready.

Porque

If you watch Kendry (15 year old Chelsea just signed) and then Arda Guler, then you will see what a super talent looks like.

But saying that Guler looks admittedly great for an 18 year old with a year of pro ball behind him at just 20m.

Surprised Pep didn't go for him.

Messigician

🚨🚨✅| BREAKING: FC Barcelona have officially sent all the documents to complete the signing of Vitor Roque! It'll be done either today or tomorrow. @RogerTorello 🔵🔴⚡

🚨🚨💣| BREAKING: There is NOTHING to worry about Vitor Roque deal! Ath. Paranaense has NOT given any ultimatum to FC Barcelona. Roque has rejected offers which would've earned him 3 times more than at Barça. He will be a blaugrana without any doubts. @joaquimpiera ☎️🔥✅

Porque

🚨🚨💣| BREAKING: Florentino sent the documentation yesterday. Vitor Roque is already a Madrid player. @nachomasala ☎️🔥✅

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

This kid is going to kick up a right stink at Madrid and as such I'm starting to warm to the guy. Someone out there is looking out for Barca with Madrid signing overrated players left and right.

I can see, in 3 years time, their fans moaning about how they spent 300m on Guler, Bellingham and Tchoumeni after getting tonked in another Classico. The same way we used to moan about 400m on Dembele, Cou and Griez.

Tranquillo. It's coming.

serghei

Low risk - high reward signing for Madrid. Considering how well they sell, even if he doesn't pan out they will probably sell him for profit. He has to flop royally to be a loss in the current market.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Low risk - high reward signing for Madrid. Considering how well they sell, even if he doesn't pan out they will probably sell him for profit. He has to flop royally to be a loss in the current market.
this is the way

Home of Barca Fans