Arda Güler

BJJ

Have only watched highlights of this kid but he gives me Havertz, Felix,Trincao vibes. Am I wrong?
Also we're heavily booked at right wing so where's he going to play?

mc_lovin

If we stick to a box midfield Gavi, Pedri+him as the two more advanced midfielders would be fun and decent depth (if Arda is actually good). In a midfield 3 I don't see him succeed.

As a RW yeah, makes zero sense. Yamal coming up as well.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

His dad wants 18-20M commision as sign-in fee, in addition to his 17M release clause. Seems many clubs like Ajax are out of the race due to such demands
Hahaha. Any club that agrees to that is absolutely mental. I would not have even taken him for his 17m release clause only.

The list of slow overhyped Turkish origin wingers is endless, with none of them amounting to much. Cengiz Under, Emre Mor, Yusuf Demir. There is nothing to suggest he is any different to any of those players named.

Porque

Apparently he has turned down Madrid.

Don't buy the father's sign on fee talk. I mean he could be that deluded, but usually it comes with proof of concept players like Haaland and Neymar.

Not a licorice stick with half a season of decent football.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If I were him I'd turn down Madrid too, I mean, just how many midfielders does Madrid need? He will not see the light of day before he gets sold again.

ajnotkeith

Hahaha. Any club that agrees to that is absolutely mental. I would not have even taken him for his 17m release clause only.

The list of slow overhyped Turkish origin wingers is endless, with none of them amounting to much. Cengiz Under, Emre Mor, Yusuf Demir. There is nothing to suggest he is any different to any of those players named.
I agree. There seems to be an archetype of those wingers consistently coming out of Turkey.

Really technical guys who score bangers from time to time but can't do it in high level football.

With that said, he looks way sharper than Demir did and has quicker feet.

Dribbles with conviction and has a little acceleration/intensity.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

If we do sign him then Gundogan can guide him for a few years. Father is giving me Neymars dad vibes though...

Home of Barca Fans