Arda Turan

LeeRomeno

Do you actually attempt to win an argument by using words like 'undoubtedly', 'don't even try' and 'rubbish' ?
I'll try to be the sensible one and actually use logic and shockingly, Actual evidence.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/21501/Fixtures/Arda-Turan

Arda played only 13 matches with a playing time of 45 minutes or more (AKA, Significant minutes), Now in how many of these matches roberto was benched instead of him........... Only 3 times actually, In 8 occasions roberto and arda were playing together, And in the other two occasions roberto was simply injured.
Here goes the "benched constantly in favor of Arda" out the window, Without me humorously entertaining the idea that arda was 'rubbish' and didn't deserve not a single minute in the first place, It would've been already thrown out.

Now here is something interesting, In the 2 and a half months period between the beginning of January to mid march, Arda had 949 minutes, But in the 2 months period between mid march (After the fifa week were he performed poorly with his country team) to mid may, He had only 179 minutes, Which shows that Enrique, Just like any coach with a brain, Had no problem benching a player he felt is under-performing decides to play someone that perform better, Which makes my point more valid, And surprisingly not 'wrong on all kinds of levels' :lol:

What's peculiar about all of this, Is that i never liked his signing, I don't think he was worth it, Or he'll ever perform to the expectations of his transfer fee, And if he left this summer, I wouldn't mind, But the thing about me, Is i don't like those who i think are misleading, Misinforming, And most annoyingly, Those who act pretentiously and try to present their own prejudiced and subjective opinions as facts, I don't know, I guess I'm just an old-school guy who's looking for evidence when discussing things.

i think i have found a soulmate on this forum

F

Flavia

Maybe he was really hacked. Or thought no one would find out. This is really weird.

xXKonan

He was either hacked or someone on his PR team that also has access to his account did some stupid things.

I can't see Arda having any issue with Messi. He was either hacked or he's trolling big time, or some random PR guy was doing some dumb shit with his account.

Last edited:

God Serena

He probably is stupid, but I wouldn't think he's as dumb as that kid who got his B team contract rescinded. He was probably hacked, and it was probably by a Barca fan who doesn't like him.

raskolnikov

Is it true Arda still doesn't speak basic Spanish?
Think it is. Which is why he has a Turkish translator with him all the time.
I feel wheever you move to another country you should learn the language within a year. Atleast to a basic level where you can manage daily things and communicate with others.
Of course when its Korea its a bit more understandable but a European country that isnt Hungary or Finland should be no problem.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Of course when its Korea its a bit more understandable but a European country that isnt Hungary or Finland should be no problem.

Finnish isn't that hard tho. At least for an Estonian :lol: For other people from other countries, it could be hard.

Horatio

You're welcome
Think it is. Which is why he has a Turkish translator with him all the time.
I feel wheever you move to another country you should learn the language within a year. Atleast to a basic level where you can manage daily things and communicate with others.

Even for Korean it's inexcusable. They use the easiest writing system ever.

Home of Barca Fans