Arda Turan

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Is that a real picture? Also yes, it does seem he is a Barca fan. He could have gone somewhere else and played straight away for more money and been a starter.

serghei

Total Barca fan Arda. I bet when he heard from his agent that we are interested in signing him he couldn't sleep that night. He, like Rakitic, will give 100% everytime, I'm sure of that. These players are all in for Barcelona. I mean, they see the club as their dream come true. They will dig deep even in those moments when our veterans will be complacent. Having three players up front that very rarely do defensive work means we need mifielders that are willing to put in hard effort. I think Arda and Rakitic share the willingness of sacrificing their game for the good of the team. I see two midfielders that could cover a lot of ground, make sliding tackles, fight for every ball. And when they do get the ball, they have the skill and the game intelligence to put our strikers in good position. From then, the MSN will get the job done almost every single game. Turan is that type of player that combines skill and even finesse when he's on the ball, with agression (in the good sense) when he isn't. Every manager would want somebody like that in his team, a man equally useful both when your team has the ball, and when it doesn't.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Is that a real picture? Also yes, it does seem he is a Barca fan. He could have gone somewhere else and played straight away for more money and been a starter.

Yes, it's actually the real picture of him.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Arda Turan: "Messi is the best player in the world and Iniesta is an idol for me." [el mundo deportivo]

Arda Turan: "I've suffered when playing against Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta... and now I'll have the honour to play alongside them." [md]

Arda Turan: "Luis Enrique called me yesterday to welcome me. It was a great gesture, I'm very happy." [md]

Arda Turan: "I was on holiday, but I called my agent every day to ask if the deal was already closed. I couldn't stop thinking about Barça."

Arda Turan: "Since I heard Barça were interested, I wasn't able to sleep - until yesterday, when it was official." [md]

Arda Turan: "This is something incredible. I've always dreamt of playing at Barça." [mundo deportivo]

Theokn

Arda Turan Football 2015 Profile.

Football_Manager_2015_Arda-Turan_-Overview-Attributes.jpg

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I liked his facebook page, seems a big barca fan and I don't understand Turkish but he is always posting about galatasaray too. This guy is an emotional player who will fight hard, like suarez.

El Flaco

Arda Turan: "Everyone comes from somewhere and I come from a small place in Turkey to go and play for the best team in the world." [sport]

Arda Turan: "Playing at Barça is a dream, every fooballer wants to play at the Camp Nou, the best stadium I've been at." [sport]

Arda Turan: "Not playing until January is a problem, but I'm not here for six months. I'm here to win trophies over five years." [sport]

Arda Turan: "I'm very motivated to win the Champions League. It's the only title I didn't yet win and I want it on my trophy list." [sport]

Arda Turan: "I don't care where I play, I'm willing to adapt to the team, to get to know my teammates and to win trophies." [sport]

ATLBarcaFan

I like the signing, when watching Atleti play, Turan always seems to be playing hard. He also possesses his fair share of skill, he will be a great asset for Barca.

Devils

I'm looking forward to January already.

Unleash both Arda and Aleix. Two absolute demons on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans