Arda Turan

alex88bg

As i had a great feeling Rakitic would be great for us i have for this man aswell..
He is hard worker,if Leo doesnt lose his motivation because of Copa this will be our season to lose..

Henry_IB

Banned
"Loan until end Fifa ban? That's not an option. I will use these six months to adapt to the club and the city."

Love this guy already. I have a really good feeling about this signing, got this feeling he will be absolutely brilliant for us. But then again, I had a bad feeling about Neymar so he'll probably turn out to be shit in the end.

xXKonan

CJi4l9YUsAAMsYU.jpg

Vegeta

I'm actually very excited to see Turan. My question for people more familiar with him are: how much does he rely on his agility/pace and raw physical attributes? Or is he more of a technical player who doesn't rely too much on his speed?

Truthist

I haven't seen much of him either but from what I have seen he reminds me a bit of Seedorf but with more intensity in his play.

My only concern is he doesn't seem to last 90 minutes often.

Zangash

Banned
I really want to dislike his signing so much because of his age, price tag, and circumstances around his signing, but the more I see of him, the more I'm glad he's here.

He improves the team so much...

Stric

"Luis Enrique called me after the deal was done and Iniesta sent me a message to welcome me, liked that a lot."

Nice!

This is a quote from 2011.

[tw]61474682670546944[/tw]

:worthy: I love seeing things like this. Especially when you compare it to cases where players openly support club X, but then turn the story around completely when they sign for X's biggest rival.

Xavi06

I'm actually very excited to see Turan. My question for people more familiar with him are: how much does he rely on his agility/pace and raw physical attributes? Or is he more of a technical player who doesn't rely too much on his speed?

He is more of the side of being a technical player like our legends Xavi and Iniesta. However, this does not mean he lacks physical strength, agility or pace. Do not forget that he has successfully played for 4 years for Atletico Madrid, which has a very intense tactical style both defensively and offensively and thus requiring remarkably high physical power. Barça has completely different game perspective compared to Atletico. Barça's style more relies on keeping the ball at your feet in the opponent's halfcourt and this enables you to do much more passing and dribbling. These are the things what Arda exactly wants to do. He, of course, helps the team in defensive work, too. It is obvious that his physical condition in Barça will last longer during the game. Wish he could play without giving a 6-months break, but sooner or later hopefully you'll see his perfect adaptation to the Blaugranas :)

Last edited:

Jombi

Its really more like 4 months break and training for these months with the teammates should speed up his adaptation period so he can hit the ground running come January.

xXKonan

Cerezo (president Atletico): "Every player has a dream, and Arda's dream was to play at Barça. Despite PL rumours, he wanted to join Barça."

Cerezo (president Atletico): "We can't hold anything against Arda. He's an amazing player and a great person, who gave a lot to the club."

[tw]619450243495632896[/tw]

Looks so happy to Be here.

Home of Barca Fans