Arda Turan

CatalinR10

He was fucking stupid . In the moment when there were 3 players on Marcelo with his back to goal , the chances were slim to none of him getting it in the box.

Marcelo was surrounded by 3 players , at most he would have received an out ball in their favor , Arda decided it was best to just foul him instead so they would have a better chance of scoring , which they did.

I hope he doesn't play a big game untill the summer when he can leave the fuck outta here to china or where he wants to.

vinni

I dont get why everyone want him sold all off a sudden. He played decently most of the season. He did a bad mistake in the classico, but so did most of our players at some point. Two years ago pique had a bad moment in the classico as well. Its ok. It will happen to everyone sooner or later. Hopefully he learn and become a better player.

Did Turan cause us to loose a match before the classico or something?

serghei

He gets waay to much shtick imo.

Yea. Everybody agrees that what he did was stupid, but some dudes are using that as a licence to non-stop hate on him when he has great games also.

That being said he needs to go for no less than 25m this summer.

vinni

Hm i cant remember the details of that game anymore. It sounds weird though that our 12th player would be affected by laziness in a match like the classico. Maybe he just sucked in that game? Last season was not his best after all. Thanks though. Ill check out the highlights from that match again :)

gasgas

Some people are experts at acting like the past crappy plays by a player never happened

But the current odd good game played is the norm or whatever.

You will hear things like
Vidal can be a good player for us
Arda has been very good for us

One decent performance in a crappy match and everyone forgets he's been harmful for us.

gasgas

Yea. Everybody agrees that what he did was stupid, but some dudes are using that as a licence to non-stop hate on him when he has great games also.

That being said he needs to go for no less than 25m this summer.

A hattrick in a game we didn't need winning

But when we need to win the most (2 classicos)
In the first he doesnt cover his man, does nothing in defence, Madrid get a counter, Ronaldo scores, Madrid acquire form and win the CL, and now bloody cristina is getting ballon dor for doing absolutely nothing

2nd classico he causes the foul that leads to Madrid goals

I think he had a similar influence in all our other big games

Devils

Making excuses for this guy is pointless.

Arda is the master of his own demise. He's a talented guy but he is lazy as hell and reckless. These two characteristics of his have always been and will be a part of his game.

It was masked more at Atletico because they are such a well drilled and hard working defensive fortress, but he is far more exposed here.

He can have a great performance like he did yesterday, but the next game, you never know as he might not feel like running or commit a dozen pointless fouls.

You just never know with this guy.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
In the first he doesnt cover his man, does nothing in defence, Madrid get a counter, Ronaldo scores, Madrid acquire form and win the CL, and now bloody cristina is getting ballon dor for doing absolutely nothing

This is exactly the kind of exaggeration people are talking about... According to you, Arda is the one and only responsible player for RM winning CL and CR7 likely winning of Balon d'Or...

On top of that you are also blaming him for our "crisis" last season, when we all know Lucho ran the team to the ground and all main players were exhausted by the end of the season...

That's the definition of scapegoating, if I ever seen one... Arda has been below expectations, has made mistakes and the club should seriously consider his continuity in the team, but you are going overboard with the hate and blaming him for things he has absolutely no control over; jogging on the pitch and slacking in defense is definitely his fault but RM and CR7 getting lucky have nothing to do with him...

gasgas

This is exactly the kind of exaggeration people are talking about... According to you, Arda is the one and only responsible player for RM winning CL and CR7 likely winning of Balon d'Or...

On top of that you are also blaming him for our "crisis" last season, when we all know Lucho ran the team to the ground and all main players were exhausted by the end of the season...

That's the definition of scapegoating, if I ever seen one... Arda has been below expectations, has made mistakes and the club should seriously consider his continuity in the team, but you are going overboard with the hate and blaming him for things he has absolutely no control over; jogging on the pitch and slacking in defense is definitely his fault but RM and CR7 getting lucky have nothing to do with him...

I never said Arda is the one and only culprit :rolleyes:

He's one of the culprits
But since we are on Arda thread, I will talk about his role in our demise.

Then when I have time I will visit threads of other culprits

MentalFootball

Congrulations arda for last nights performance.

He did show once again what he can do when he plays at lw with kingmessi.

İ was thinking he should go another team for his goodness(but not china like some arda haters says) maybe england.

i think he is one of the best players who plays with his brain.Arda is playing with his brain and his passion.Arda doesnt look comfortable in midfield on barca system.but arda doesnt deserve to be sub player.To be sub player is can enervate and destroy his passion .If there is no passion in brain of arda.there is no arda in the pitch.

Of course its hard to steal neymars or suarez role in barca.MSN is being brand.its really hard situation for lucho.

Congrulations Arda again.we want to see technical and passionate arda again like at atletico days.Even more better couse messi is here.

serghei

A hattrick in a game we didn't need winning

But when we need to win the most (2 classicos)

2nd classico he causes the foul that leads to Madrid goals

I think he had a similar influence in all our other big games

If you don't look for excuses when he fails, then you don't look for excuses when he does well. It's simple. He was great is several games this season, and when Neymar was out he was one of our best players playing at LW. It's obvious that in defence he is not what we need and that he does stupid fouls way more often than he should. But several other things are obvious as well, and one of those things is that he is an excellent offensive player. Too good to sit on the bench and be Neymar's sub.

Home of Barca Fans