Are England the Tottenham of international football?

Are England the Tottenham of international football?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maradona37

Love the title!

They are as long as Gareth is the coach
Indeed. Let's hope we go another 58 years with no trophies for the lads.

I had been genuinely worried these last few days. All my football nous and experience and head told me Spain would dominate and win - but my pessimistic side was worried,. Thankfully my head proved correct.

serghei

Their biggest problem is that they keep bringing English managers for their NT. Didn't they learn already that the main reason EPL was successful is because of they imported the best managers from Spain, Germany, Portugal to teach them how to play properly?

Messi983

Don't know.

I actually like Tottenham since Mou left (don't know why but always had a soft spot for Conte's teams and now like the team Ange is building as well), they are my prefered "big 6" team (overall my favorite PL teams are still Brighton and Villa) and I wouldn't mind them winning something soon. Probably FA or Carabao Cup. Would be quite fun if they would win a trophy before Kane gets one at Bayern, lol.

OTOH can't stand this England team. Surely I think most players are overrated or at least overhyped but main reason is Gareth Bin Laden.

Maradona37

Don't know.

I actually like Tottenham since Mou left (don't know why but always had a soft spot for Conte's teams and now like the team Ange is building as well), they are my prefered "big 6" team (overall my favorite PL teams are still Brighton and Villa) and I wouldn't mind them winning something soon. Probably FA or Carabao Cup. Would be quite fun if they would win a trophy before Kane gets one at Bayern, lol.

OTOH can't stand this England team. Surely I think most players are overrated or at least overhyped but main reason is Gareth Bin Laden.
Agree on England's players and coach.

To be honest it's a bit harsh of me to have a wee dig at Spurs as they haven't really done anything wrong. As far as top six teams go they are harmless I suppose. It's just more their underachievement parallels England's, almost to the year (Tottenham last won the league in the early 60s). Hopefully they can get one anyway.

I think they'd actually be happy if Kane won something at Bayern, because I believe they understand why he left and still support him as a legend of their club.

I like Brighton as well - look how well they get their team playing with players that fit the system and aren't necessarily superstars. Villa are a different style of team - more counter-attack than build from the back, but my mate from England is a Villa fan and I want them to win something for him.

Home of Barca Fans