Argentina

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Not only is he not very good in my opinion with little hope of becoming top class (as I have alluded to on here a few times), but he's a Ronaldo fanboy playing in Messi's team. Now obviously you want people to have their own opinions and not be forced into groupthink, but there's something weird about a rabid Ronaldo worshipper playing for Argentina.

He also trolled Barca and Messi is the Son of Barcelona, as Rodrigo de Paul said, so that's another attack on Messi.

He also loves Real Madrid, the fans of which spend half of their waking hours on the internet trying to persuade people Argentina's World Cup win was a rigged, undeserved, refereeing conspiracy.

Argentines that like Madrid are traitors in my book, even more so now with so many Argentines at their big rival Atleti.

Maradona37

He also trolled Barca and Messi is the Son of Barcelona, as Rodrigo de Paul said, so that's another attack on Messi.

He also loves Real Madrid, the fans of which spend half of their waking hours on the internet trying to persuade people Argentina's World Cup win was a rigged, undeserved, refereeing conspiracy.

Argentines that like Madrid are traitors in my book, even more so now with so many Argentines at their big rival Atleti.
Aye it's weird as fuck. Plus Man United are Ronaldo's old team too and where he made his name which is probably why he partly likes Ronaldo. Plus he's that same type of (very inferior) player the creep is.

Lisandro Martinez is different - he plays for United but you get the sense he loves Argentina and Messi as much as the rest of them. He doesn't seem to be a Ronaldo fanboy. I bet Garnacho doesn't even like Messi and probably doesn't even feel that Argentinean. But might be wrong as if that was true he could easily have played for Spain instead.

There's not much Argentina heritage at Real Madrid, true. A few like Di Stefano, Valdano, Redondo and others but not much in recent history (Di Maria and he was forced out, anyone else?).

I also notice they hate Dutch players often because of the Dutch influence at Barcelona. They forced out Sneijder and Robben and Van Nistelrooy.

soul24rage

Squad for the October Window has been released

- Dibu is out suspended by FIFA for 2 games
- Romero is suspended for the 1st game, so surprised to see him there
- At this point, I don't expect to see Senesi, Medina, Maffeo, Varela, Equi Fernandez. Shame that Castellanos was dropped.
- I don't know what is the point of calling up Otamendi, Pezzella, Acuna. Good thing that Guido was dropped though.
- Sad that Soule and Barco got dropped as we would need to prep for the future.
- Happy to see Nico Paz called up as he's been in good form for Como.
- Most importantly, the GOAT is back!

GK: Benitez, Musso, Rulli

RB: Molina, Montiel
CB: Romero, L. Martinez, Balerdi, Otamendi, Pezzella
LB: Acuna, Tagli

RM: De Paul, Palacios
DM: Enzo, Paredes
CM: MacAllister, Lo Celso, Thiago Almada

RW: Messi, Dybala, Nico Paz, Carboni
FW: Alvarez, Martinez
LW: Garnacho, Nico Gonzalez

GY5USW9XMAABRbK