Arthur

Horatio

You're welcome
I think he'll actually do well for Liverpool. Probably task him with what Wijnaldum was asked primarily to do under him and that's recycle the ball.

But wijnaldum was tracking a lot and pressuring constantly. Arthur in no way bringin that to table

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't think there will be any miracle. This is just a back up for Liverpool's crisis time. Arthur is an anti Klopp's player. Too fat that injury himself, low stamina can't play in one half and can't pass the ball forward.

Probably this will be his role

fergus90

But wijnaldum was tracking a lot and pressuring constantly. Arthur in no way bringin that to table

He can bring that to the table for the 20-30 minutes he will be tasked to do it. He's a professional athlete, yes he's not a 90 minute pressing machine but he's not that unfit :lol:

He's being brought in as cover on a loan deal, not like Klopp is planning his team around him.

Wijnaldum barely created or scored domestically for Liverpool, so Arthur's lack of forward pass will hardly be an issue for Liverpool and he will be fine to recycle the ball like Gini did.

Temptation

Was busy for a while guys!

Now, go on and tell me.

How's Melo? What type of a player? What are his qualities?

Only tell me about his Footballing ability. I have heard about his "personality"......

Gnidrologist

He's good at resisting press and recycling ball without much attacking purpose. Unfortunately, because he showed some glimpses of very good passer here and there, but fizzled out completely as time went pass. Seems his personality was a major factor in this. He failed to develop for similar reasons as Puig et al.

Catta

He has great stamina, for about 20 minutes. He will probably die in Klopps first training session. :lol:

Birdy

Another huge L for the autistic forum hamster, Jammie

Klopp seeing him even as a sub of Thiago in times of injury is a + for his abilities

Home of Barca Fans