Ballon d'Or 2014

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I just posted it here for discussion, It doesn't mean that I agree with it. Personally I think that Ronaldo in his last years in MU and his early years in RM is by far the best player of all time. I don't really like the new Ronaldo, he became a guy who barely runs and who's transforming into a pure poacher/striker. I like entertaining players who are great at skill moves etc like Reus, Depay, Neymar,Isco etc.

:lucho::lucho::lucho::lucho:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He remembers the end of ronaldos Man u days so he can't be that young. But I bet he is 15 years old or something.

G

Goku

Ronaldo deserves the ballon d or but let's not get carried away with all-time best lol. He's not even in the best xi of all-time

footyfan

Calma, calma
the world cup ?

Talking about 2013.

So Gerd Müller is a better player than Cruyff or Maradona?

lol you know that's not true, yet you keep bitching about stats all the time. The only reason we're even having this conversation is because there's 2 players right now who are stat freaks that have basically never existed before.

Do you see anyone arguing that Benzema is better than Xavi or Iniesta because he has better stats?

Then Messi should win this year. He was the one who broke 2 major records, and had a much better world cup.

I know this is against the popular perception but this year's is a lot closer imo. The quality of individual performances this year are better I think. Last year the only player capable of challenging Ronaldo was injured a long time and fairly poor in almost all teh big games while this year that player had a fantastic WC and some brilliant individual performances. Unfortunately Ronaldo having won the CL has made the ceremony a formality.

I watch every Real Madrid game and if anything Ronaldo deserved it more in 2013 than this year. In 2013, Ronaldo was by far the most impressive RM player for me while this year he's not even close to being that.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why would he deserve it in 2013? The first half of that year Madrid were trash and any goals he got were in meaningless games, or didn't count for much.

hamad138

Banned
Why would he deserve it in 2013? The first half of that year Madrid were trash and any goals he got were in meaningless games, or didn't count for much.

Ballon d'Or is a complete joke about whether it's Messi or Ronaldo for the past 10 years, which those fellas voting never considered the candidates' club and international achievements at all. Sneijder, Ribery, you named it. They worked so hard to gain actual trophies while Ronaldo just standing there, assisted by world class teammates, bang goals against La Liga poor defending, and win nothing but Ballon d'Or. UNFAIR.

Even if i love messi, robben should be top 3 , he was amazing at bayern, he brought netherlands to semi final, almost to final if mascherano didnt made that hero save. Robben was the best player in Worldcup along with neuer.

Ballon dor is political and sponsor price, just accept it

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ballon d'Or has only become a joke once a player cries and FIFA reopen the voting to give the cry baby what he wants.

KingLeo10

I just posted it here for discussion, It doesn't mean that I agree with it. Personally I think that Ronaldo in his last years in MU and his early years in RM is by far the best player of all time. I don't really like the new Ronaldo, he became a guy who barely runs and who's transforming into a pure poacher/striker. I like entertaining players who are great at skill moves etc like Reus, Depay, Neymar,Isco etc.

If true, "By far the best player of all time" ronaldo wouldn't have lost as much as he did against barca between 09-2011 :messi:

L

linetty

Personally I think that Ronaldo in his last years in MU and his early years in RM is by far the best player of all time.
tumblr_mq5r6tIpZy1sxcqm6o1_250.gif

L

linetty

A youtube comp? That's all you've got? What are we talking about then.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Wow, I take it all back. He is the best ever. Better than Messi, Pele, Cruyff, Zidane, Ronaldo, Maradona etc etc.

Home of Barca Fans