Barca Transfers and Rumors

Nucky

Inigo is no longer coming. as for Seri it depends on how much money we have left that we are willing to use.

If we sign both Coutinho and Dembele whole Neymar fee will be gone + some money from the budget also. Don't see us signing Seri if we get both, only if we get one of them. Besides Roberto can play as MF now that we have Semedo and Vidal on RB.

Zincubus

Banned
I don't think Liverpool or durtmond will sell and from there prospective righfully so, there respective leagues are about to kick off who will they replace those two players with?.

We got left with the bag due to neymar and the clubs incompetence so we just have to deal with it

Liverpool will get West Ham's Lanzini - I would imagine ...

Zincubus

Banned
Express going with this story !!

BARCELONA are sensationally willing to pay the £72million release clause of Real Madrid star Marco Asensio, according to reports .

Isn't there supposed to be a clause in all Madrid contracts so they can't sign for us !?!

Thiago10

Express going with this story !!

BARCELONA are sensationally willing to pay the £72million release clause of Real Madrid star Marco Asensio, according to reports .

Isn't there supposed to be a clause in all Madrid contracts so they can't sign for us !?!

Never gonna happen. Besides, this story came out yesterday and there hasn't been a confirmation by anyone reliable. Besides, even if Barca did trigger the clause, Asensio probably wouldn't even want to come.

Zincubus

Banned
Never gonna happen. Besides, this story came out yesterday and there hasn't been a confirmation by anyone reliable. Besides, even if Barca did trigger the clause, Asensio probably wouldn't even want to come.
Even if someone did confirm or deny it - who can we believe anyways , these days !?
I understand he's a life long Barca fan and wanted to come to us originally though ...

Thiago10

Even if someone did confirm or deny it - who can we believe anyways , these days !?
I understand he's a life long Barca fan and wanted to come to us originally though ...

Was he? I thought I heard the contrary, that he always dreamt of playing for Real. Not too sure though.

EDIT: seems like you're right.

Last edited:

Thiago10

Anyways, reports are saying RM will offer him a new contract in the following days. I'm willing to bet his release clause will be 500M+

Home of Barca Fans