Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

Part of that sum will be raised through sales, another part of it can be financed since we are the 2nd richest club in the world. This is what needs to be done ASAP. Yes, EV is not up to it, yes our players bottled it, yes we have been unlucky at times. But, if you have great players in each position, the CLs will come. This team can carry us forward for years to come.

Edit: Also reports in the Barcelona media, that we are in for Van de Beek as well.
Van de Beek is the supposed first choice replacement for Spurs if they lose Erekson

Howlgrana

Some silly posts in here. Son at Barca?? Will never happen, and he would not fit here.

Griezeman is an immediate solution to CF but very uninspired. €100m for a 28-year old is very steep. If he was poached when he was 26 or younger he would have been perfect. But at his age he's only got 2 more prime years before he's slow like the rest of the Barca veterans, and the first year of that is lost in adjusting to the team. Better to find a youngster that can be developed and profited from for years.

Zidane82

Some silly posts in here. Son at Barca?? Will never happen, and he would not fit here.

Griezeman is an immediate solution to CF but very uninspired. €100m for a 28-year old is very steep. If he was poached when he was 26 or younger he would have been perfect. But at his age he's only got 2 more prime years before he's slow like the rest of the Barca veterans, and the first year of that is lost in adjusting to the team. Better to find a youngster that can be developed and profited from for years.
I’m pretty sure Son would be able to ‘fit’ in any team tbh

Have you seen much of him this season?
Probably Spurs best player I’d suggest .

Howlgrana

I’m pretty sure Son would be able to ‘fit’ in any team tbh

Have you seen much of him this season?
Probably Spurs best player I’d suggest .

Yes but he's not signing is he, Spurs won't let him go. This is not Football Manager ffs, some of you just pulling hot prospects out your arse also.

The re-building of this aged team needs to be taken absolutely fucking seriously otherwise we risk falling into a Man Utd style hole. More importantly, the right signings need to be made to forge a future where Barca never get humiliated 4-0 again, that should be the aim.

I thought this thread would be serious and intelligent discussion on players heavily linked with the club and how people think they will fare integrating into the team or not, or whether they are what we need to win the CL again.

Instead, it seems its full of kids and their fantasy delusions of who Barca will sign because they like certain players, regardless of whether a player is needed in their position at the club.

Sterlingfan2000

Yes but he's not signing is he, Spurs won't let him go. This is not Football Manager ffs, some of you just pulling hot prospects out your arse also.

The re-building of this aged team needs to be taken absolutely fucking seriously otherwise we risk falling into a Man Utd style hole. More importantly, the right signings need to be made to forge a future where Barca never get humiliated 4-0 again, that should be the aim.

I thought this thread would be serious and intelligent discussion on players heavily linked with the club and how people think they will fare integrating into the team or not, or whether they are what we need to win the CL again.

Instead, it seems its full of kids and their fantasy delusions of who Barca will sign because they like certain players, regardless of whether a player is needed in their position at the club.

Only 2 words should be enough for the son Topic :

Daniel Levy

Zidane82

I never ever suggested we were even interested in him .. I replied to your suggestion that he wouldn’t fit in at Barca.

Times have changed if you’re saying we have no chance of getting someone who’s probably thought to be Tottenham’s 4th best player

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Well, there are three points that we need to fullfill to succesfully overhaul this squad.

1. Great scouting (some say that Braida is still in Turin waiting for Pogba to return home from a training session with Juve)

2. La Masia producing talents (a few players come through, but not nearly good enough)

3. Coach with vision and balls to give youngsters a chance (Valverde... enough said)

Howlgrana

I never ever suggested we were even interested in him .. I replied to your suggestion that he wouldn’t fit in at Barca.

Times have changed if you’re saying we have no chance of getting someone who’s probably thought to be Tottenham’s 4th best player

Ok fair enough the post weren't really aimed at you so sorry.

vuji_31

I don''t want Barca next season if they don't sign one great winger.

We have Dembele , lets hope he will be better next seasom , and on other wing I want to see someone really fast.
It does not need to be WC.Just fast , squad player that can make runs in counter attack.

So next season we can play with 2 straikers in 442 , 4231 and 433.

Riordon

Have a look at Ibrahim Sangare guys. Could he be the psychical yet technically strong midfielder? Plays in the french league so he won't be expensive. There are gems in the french league and he gives me young Yaya-vibes

Home of Barca Fans