Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

Well, I'd prefer Gravenberch if we can get him for a solid price with just a year left on his contract. Especially if we'll get Ten Hag as a coach next year.

Will be hard with Raiola as his agent though so we should look for alternatives. If possible I'd like to bring a midfielder already in January.

mc_lovin

Same problem, if you want Busquets out it doesn't make an awful lot of sense to get a box to box midfielder. Pedri-Frenkie-X doesn't look very appealing to me on paper.

khaled_a_d

You might consider him overrated and yeah, his wage demands could be too big for us. Don't know why he wouldn't fit here though. I think he would do well and he's also the right age.

-Yes, he is right age.
-On why he won't fit here:

Just do anything to remove Busi from the lineup.

Because this is my priority too, and Kessi won't stand a chance to do so
Kessie plays same role as FDJ but is just a downgrade from him, but in such situation and the way I see it I do see that Busquets is even ahead of FDJ on our untouchable midfielders for most coaches. Looking at Spain; Pedri and Busquets operates perfectly without FDJ, same in our best game against Levante. For that to change I want someone who isn't an odd man in our midfield that we signed because we are just desperate.

We need someone who can protects defense but more importantly can link defense with midfield, Kessie does neither tbh. Tonali is the one doing those job.

In ideal world, where we have 200M to rejuvenate our squad, I would take Denis Zakaria and Kessie for free, and sign the later's teammate Sandro Tonali as Busquets replacement.
DM:Tonali/Zakari
CM: FDJ/Kessie
AM: Pedri/Puig
Nico as 7th midfielder
Gavi back to Barca B, but still gets around 10 appearances next year

But we are broke, so I expect Kessie or Zakaria with a high chance of Busquets still starting over either :worthy:

PS: Italians seems to have that profile we need in abondance, Locatelli, Verratti, Georginho & Tonali would all be perfect Busi replacement and FDJ partners

Last edited:

mc_lovin

From what I have seen Zakaria has no chance starting over Busquets (and rightfully).

True, quality DM's are hard to find these days. Tonali sounds interesting, Tchouameni is the other one. That's basically it?

khaled_a_d

Tchouameni is the other one. That's basically it?

Tchouameni is elite talent, but he is very passive without the ball offensively and don't position himself to get the ball from his defense.
In attacking team like ours, he will still be a box to box rather than defensive midfielder, we can always try him and FDJ as two DM but it won't be easy.
The DM position will most likely be a PIA like our RB situation.

Messi983

FBnU2OZWEAUHFuv

Messi983

Bar?a will be going for the young Fabio Blanco in the winter transfer window

The attacker was rumored to join in the summer, when he left Valencia, and now he could arrive through a loan with an option to buy

V?a: @tjuanmarti

https://twitter.com/fcbcanteranos/status/1447939680163483666

He has only signed a 2-year contract with Frankfurt this summer and he's not playing due to internal changes at the club (new coach and SD doesn't seem to rate him as much as previous ones who have signed him) so might actually be a real possibility to get him.

With the signing of the Spanish top talent Fabio Blanco, Eintracht Frankfurt landed an internationally acclaimed coup on the transfer market in the summer. Since coach Oliver Glasner, contrary to another arrangement, is not used for the 17-year-old, a timely separation is in the room.

According to information from SPOX and Goal, four European clubs have already expressed an interest in signing the dribbling winger in winter. Above all, PSV Eindhoven.

The player then made a conscious decision not to move within his Spanish homeland. Real Sociedad, for example, guaranteed him appearances for the second team in the second division under coach Xabi Alonso. Real Madrid and FC Barcelona also approached Blanco.

Sports director Markus Kr?sche, who followed Fredi Bobic at the beginning of June and had little to do with Blancos commitment, seems, like the new coach Oliver Glasner, to be of the opinion that the teenager must be carefully built up.

Blanco is allowed to train with the professionals, but because the squad is too large, he is regularly sorted out in the final games in training and instead has to deal with himself - most recently, for example, with runs around the court.

And because Eintracht does not have a second team, Blanco is currently only playing for the U19 of the SGE in the Junior Bundesliga. Similarly bitter and frustrating: the non-nomination for the Europa League squad, which he learned from the media after information from SPOX and Goal.

https://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussb...o-wechsel-zu-psv-eindhoven-im-winter-ftr.html

Messigician

🔄 (ALVES): Dani Alves wants to play at Barcelona again.

? He wants to return to the club, salary will not be a problem and he already contacted Barcelona.

? The club hasn't made a decision yet.
#FCB 🇧🇷

Via (🟢): @orioldomenech [@OnzeTv3]

It's done

Mateka

BARCELONA: Extremely Hard - Barcelona have been put off in their plans to secure a contract extension for Ousmane Dembele with a potential loan move for Raheem Sterling growing more likely. Mundo

Mateka

Roma boss Jose Mourinho is interested in signing Barcelona midfielder Riqui Puig, 22, who has fallen down the pecking order at the Nou Camp. (Sport in Spanish)

Messigician

🚨[MD] | FC Barcelona has ruled out the signing of Dani Alves, as it continues to focus on developing it's youth and decreasimg it's dependency on veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans