Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Yea operation exit needs to go in full force, shame for depay he's solid hopefully he finds a good team.

Add de jong to that list need to keep the net spend low.

gregorrin10

Kounde seems to be done, CB situation looking great for the first time in ages.

Now we can hopefully get rid of some players soon, squad is getting way too big

Neto, Umtiti, Mingueza, Pjanic, Puig, Depay, Braithwaite

Fulham and Napoli are both in for Neto, hopefully he accepts one of them, and we don't complicate things further by demanding unrealistic transfer fee (couple of million and I'm good personally), cause actually just getting him to leave and getting his humoungous wage off our wage bill without terminating and paying him off would be a big win in itself. Mingueza has a low wage and has some good offers from La Liga (Celta, Girona...) and abroad and crucially has accepted to leave, so moving him on also shouldn't be a problem. As far as Depay goes, it's a matter of finding the right club, who would be willing to pay the 15-20M, and also being good enough (CL club?) so Depay would be willing to join.

Toughest sells will be Umtiti, Pjanic, Puig and Braithwaite, since I suspect no one will actually want them, so push comes to shove, we might have to terminate their deals. Puig's low contract shouldn't be a problem (or even sending him on loan for the last year of his contract before he leaves on a free next summer, since no one will be stupid enough to actually pay to take him this year), while Umtiti, Pjanic and Braithwaite could be big problems. I'm hoping Xavi doesn't give in and keep Pjanic around as some backup to CDM backup, cause he shouldn't play a single minute over the likes of FDJ, Nico or even Roberto. While Braithwaite and Umtiti are basically just mascots at this point anyway. For them, my only hope is that we manage to get rid of them at some point without having to fully pay them off.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Fulham and Napoli are both in for Neto, hopefully he accepts one of them, getting his humoungous wage off our wage bill without terminating and paying him off would be a big win. Mingueza has a low wage and has some good offers from La Liga (Celta, Girona...) and abroad and crucially has accepted to leave, so moving him on also shouldn't be a problem. As far as Depay goes, it's a matter of finding the right club, who would be willing to pay the 15-20M, and being good enough so Depay would be willing to join.

Toughest sells will be Umtiti, Pjanic, Puig and Braithwaite, since I suspect no one will actually want them, so push comes to shove, we might have to terminate their deals. Puig's low contract shouldn't be a problem (or even sending him on loan for the last year of his contract before he leaves on a free next summer), while Umtiti, Pjanic and Braithwaite could be big problems. I'm hoping Xavi doesn't give in and keep Pjanic around, cause he shouldn't play a single minute over the likes of FDJ, Nico or even Roberto. While Braithwaite and Umtiti are basically just mascots at this point anyway. Hopefully we manage to get rid of them at some point without fully paying them off.

Pjanic is staying by the sound of it !!

Miralem Pjanic: "Working with Xavi is special. He is my role model. A great season awaits us."

They all want to stay now we have an amazing squad

Zidane82

#ManCity are 'the most probable destination' for Lucas Paquet at the moment, but it depends on the future of Bernardo Silva.

[via @hugoguillemet]

Zidane82

Eric Garca: "I haven't talked to Bernardo Silva. We're friends, and we all know how great he is. But I don't know what's going to happen."

Zidane82

There is an agreement between Barcelona, Man City and Jorge Mendes for the transfer of Bernardo Silva, according to journalist Gerard Romero 😳 The price is LESS than 80m 💰

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans