Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

I get what your saying but the trolling messages about this board only wanting Brazilian players needs to be shown as pure lies. Gets repeated time after time despite fact the previous board signed far far more Brazilian players.

It's not about the players they signed, it's about the players they tried to sign and it looks like the only CBs good enough for Barca are brazilians. That plus the fact that Rosell didn't want Eto'o because he liked Luis Fabiano more makes some of us believe that it's true that they have a thing for the brazilian players.

Last edited:
L

linetty

I get what your saying but the trolling messages about this board only wanting Brazilian players needs to be shown as pure lies. Gets repeated time after time despite fact the previous board signed far far more Brazilian players.
They don't want only Brazilian players but cleary adore them. They have chased Thiago Silva during the whole transfer window and they ended up not signing anyone for the position despite several better options from other countries.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Luiz Thiago Silva and Marcos all Brazilians and psg players :lol:
those are the only 3 CB barca wanted badly.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

JamDav1982

It's not about the players they signed, it's about the players they tried to sign and it looks like the only CBs good enough for Barca are brazilians.

Well clearly Thiago Silva is good enough and Marquinhos is one of the top young defenders around. Regardless of their nationality.

Brazil has some of the best CBs in the world just not that fit the profile they are looking for of quick, good on ball etc. Thats why they are being looked at not because of their nationality.

Maria

Well clearly Thiago Silva is good enough and Marquinhos is one of the top young defenders around. Regardless of their nationality.
Brazil has some of the best CBs in the world just not that fit the profile they are looking for of quick, good on ball etc. Thats why they are being looked at not because of their nationality.

Yes, but you said this:

I get what your saying but the trolling messages about this board only wanting Brazilian players needs to be shown as pure lies.

They clearly want only brazilian CBs.

L

linetty

Yeah thats why they want to pay 40 million for kiddo Marcos but refuse to pay 50 for badass Benatia?

They have thrown away interest in Benatia just because he's not Brazilian. No other explanation.

L

linetty

Barca will never go for aurier. Mark my words. They believe in montoyo. If alves leaves then cuadrado will come. He might be good but barca will never sign him

Your post makes no sense at all. We are actually in for Aurier but that doesnt mean he has to pick us. They dont believe in Montoya, thats why they kept playing subpar Alves.

Cuadrado's price tag is 50 mil so we can scratch him off the list I guess.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Your post makes no sense at all. We are actually in for Aurier but that doesnt mean he has to pick us. They dont believe in Montoya, thats why they kept playing subpar Alves.

Cuadrado's price tag is 50 mil so we can scratch him off the list I guess.

They prefer alves over Montoya I agree but they expect Montoya to be able to replace him. Signing a young RB will definitely signal out Montoya leaving. But board has never said they will sell Montoya nor there are any rumours. There has been no rumours about aurier bids. Barca follows many players. He might be a target in future. But not now, they want cuadrado to replace alves. But if it is not possible then alves will be staying.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we leave Marcos then who are our next targets?? That too realistic targets not kompany and thiago Silva

Need only those names who have been linked to barca. Bruno martins indi are all just rumours. I can't think of any. Barca are clearly trying for Marcos but they don't have a backup plan just like thiago Silva case.

Last edited:

Devils

Yeah 12m for him would be really good if we can get 3-4 years out of him.

Still desperately need a top CB though.

Egert

Estonian Culé
If we leave Marcos then who are our next targets?? That too realistic targets not kompany and thiago Silva

Need only those names who have been linked to barca. Bruno martins indi are all just rumours. I can't think of any. Barca are clearly trying for Marcos but they don't have a backup plan just like thiago Silva case.

Mathieu,Fazio and Musacchio I think.

I

instinct

Barcelona had planned to offer '60M + Pedro" for Luis Suarez (27), but now believe the price has dropped after the biting incident. [md]

Bertus

Barcelona had planned to offer '60M + Pedro" for Luis Suarez (27), but now believe the price has dropped after the biting incident. [md]
That's not to Barcelona to decide if it drops or not though.

Ealier there was a news saying Liverpool wants 88M.

I still fail to understand why Liverpool would lower the price, and so far they don't plan to lower it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans