Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

- Benatia, but Barcelona is not interested "apparently"
- Vertonghen
- Mathieu
- Marquinhos (possible if the player starts boycotting PSG IMO)
- Lots of others that are rated like Vertonghen.
Well,i would say marquinhos,if the benatia deal cannor be done.I think he is relatively cheap in comparison with the other cb.He is not world-class yet,but he may become in the future.It is high time we bought players before they become really good and cost 70M...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Looks to me they want two centre backs - one pure centre back and one that can cover at left back.

Probably so it allows them to sell Adriano.

That seems to be why Vertonghen's name is now coming up because Valencia is playing hardball with Mathieu. Might as well get Rojo from Sporting. At least they're a selling club.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Well,i would say marquinhos,if the benatia deal cannor be done.I think he is relatively cheap in comparison with the other cb.He is not world-class yet,but he may become in the future.It is high time we bought players before they become really good and cost 70M...

The problem is PSG are not willing to sell him, even if they do sell him somehow it will not be cheap.

Bertus

I'd say it's a good bet that the club will try to get one of the World Cup cbs.
For example:
-Mats Hummels
-Sokratis Papasthopoulos
-Stefan de Vrij
-Kostas Manolas
-Jan Vertonghen
-Benedikt Howedes

And then one of the La Liga centerbacks:
-Jeremey Mathieu
-Mateo Musacchio
-Federico Fazio

Hummels + Musacchio :wub:

Bertus

Cheap? :lol:

Reports from France say PSG rejected 40M euros and 30M+Alves.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Signing the right CB or CB's will make or break our season. So far our window has been surprisingly good, let's see if they can seal it with a great signing or two.
I can't even imagine what it's going to be like if we fail again like last time...sigh.
I have some faith though. Some.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Does anyone not think Vertonghen wouldn't be a good signing for us? I think he's better that Marcos and isn't nearly as slow as ppl make him out to be and could play in a high line.

He actually seems realistic too since he can't play Champions League with Tottenham.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Does anyone not think Vertonghen wouldn't be a good signing for us?

I don't think he won't be a mediocre signing, but I wouldn't be opposed to not signing him, as long as we don't not pay too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans