Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Bt_J1ibIIAA9lbp.jpg

So the meeting between Barto, Lucho and co. was to talk about Marquinhos and Cuadrado?

New super last final ultra remix offer incoming for Marcos next week? :pep:

F

Flavia

Saw this n twitter: "if Spurs are going to sign Musacchio, it'll be hard. Marcelo Lombilla, his agent, owns 30% of him, ex-club River own 35%. Villareal just 35%"

If true, Barça better stay away from Musacchio. That kind of deal is bad, as neymar was.

Masip, deulofeu, and rafinha are not new signings ffs

They are fresh blood. They weren't with the 1st team last season.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Saw this n twitter: "if Spurs are going to sign Musacchio, it'll be hard. Marcelo Lombilla, his agent, owns 30% of him, ex-club River own 35%. Villareal just 35%"

If true, Barça better stay away from Musacchio. That kind of deal is bad, as neymar was.

Man, that sucks. It kind of explains why nobody bought him when Villarreal went down a few years ago too.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Poll: "You think Vermaelen is a good option for Barça?" Yes 51% - No 49% #fcblive (3268 votes) [md]

What the hell?

Jägermeister

Is he like David Luiz bad? :p

He seems to be a regular for his club, and has been capped once for his NT. I like what his profile reads, but ofc I know nothing about his playing attributes. He can't be THAT bad.

He is a regular at a club who barely stayed in the first league.
Definetely worse than Montoya.

Professor Chaos

Barcelona want to close a deal on PSG defender Marquinhos in coming days. If they can't sign him, they might not sign a centre back. [tv3]
Oh no. Is going to be the same bullshit again.

Barto "We will sign two CB this season"
"Poof!"
"Mathieu!"
Barto "Stop grumble he's a CB! We don't need anyone else"

mackybagnack

From MD's piece on Bartomeu and Luis Enrique meeting:

1.Main objectives are Marquinhos and Cuadrado.
2.Both of them seem very unlikely unless there is a radical change in PSG and Fiorentina's situation.
3.The alternative for Marquinhos is Vermaelen, non of Agger, Hummels or Verthongen considered as an option.
4.There is no alternative for Cuadrado. Luis Enrique will count on Alves who is not told that he should find a new club.
5.Club wants to sell Afellay and Song. Afellay's departure seems even more difficult as his injuries prevent the arrival of any offers.

Bertus

So i was right last night, another "last offer" incoming for Marquinhos.

Oh no. Is going to be the same bullshit again.

Barto "We will sign two CB this season"
"Poof!"
"Mathieu!"
Barto "Stop grumble he's a CB! We don't need anyone else"

You forgot the part last summer when they complained over PSG not wanting to negociate :pep:

Last edited:

puyolman

tottenham just bought Eric Dier, a young defender coming from sporting lissabon.
maybe they are preparing themselves for vertonghen going to barca?

I think he would be a good signing.
he can play CB, LB or DM.
so if we would be using a 3232 as alternative formation, he would be a good backup for either busquets or mascherano when needed.

Bertus

tottenham just bought Eric Dier, a young defender coming from sporting lissabon.
maybe they are preparing themselves for vertonghen going to barca?

I think he would be a good signing.
he can play CB, LB or DM.
so if we would be using a 3232 as alternative formation, he would be a good backup for either busquets or mascherano when needed.

Lucho wants a CB that can play RB. Jan doesn't fit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans