Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hummels had recently had the flu and had tendinitis in one of his legs. So it's understandable that he was less than 100%, and you could see the spirit in him.

Paganinisrvnge

Why would Bayern sell Boateng? Nothing but a rumor. When he's fit and in form he's solid as a rock. I don't remember why he didn't make it at City, though. Perhaps the tactics didn't suit him at the time under Mancini.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why would Bayern sell Boateng? Nothing but a rumor. When he's fit and in form he's solid as a rock. I don't remember why he didn't make it at City, though. Perhaps the tactics didn't suit him at the time under Mancini.

They only ever played him at fullback and it pissed him off.

Bertus

If we win a couple of trophies next season. Then we should give Zubi a medal for giving us one of the best transfer windows in recent history.

I'd already be happy if Barcelona continues to beat RM in La Liga. And if Barcelona destoys them in CL that would be even better ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You literally know zero of what's going on behind doors at Barca. Assuming they are going all in for Marquinhos and totally forgetting other players is baseless at best.

Perhaps it is just me, but my impression with our "Operation CB" this summer is that Marquinhos had always been our No.1 and most important target and others are all secondary. It was really nice that we managed to sign Mathieu, I am very happy. However, the persistence with trying to get Marquinhos despite being flat out told "Non! No means no" by PSG so many times, and the reluctance to consider other prime targets such as those two I mentioned just irk me.

That said, of course I don't know what's going on behind those doors. I'd love to be proven wrong and be pleasantly surprised. :p

puyolman

sell alves & song, get boateng and cuadrado and we would have an amazingly strong squad imo
we would also be less predictable as we can field various formations with this squad
not sure if we could still afford both of them though

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Perhaps it is just me, but my impression with our "Operation CB" this summer is that Marquinhos had always been our No.1 and most important target and others are all secondary. It was really nice that we managed to sign Mathieu, I am very happy. However, the persistence with trying to get Marquinhos despite being flat out told "Non! No means no" by PSG so many times, and the reluctance to consider other prime targets such as those two I mentioned just irk me.

That said, of course I don't know what's going on behind those doors. I'd love to be proven wrong and be pleasantly surprised. :p

This impression of yours is mainly built upon media rumors alone because in actuality, you, me and everyone on this forums knows very little, if any, of what is actually going on behind doors at Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans