Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Instead of getting an Alves replacement/RB, we just focus on a CB.

Would rather us shift to a 3-4-3 soon anyway and it will be too hard to find someone of Alves' quality for it to fit tactically speaking. Its really hard to find quality fullbacks who possess his prowess, stamina and quality in both sides of the pitch.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Find your football tactics app at this11.com

This should be our next shape. Would love for us to go back to Cryuff's style and it's not a bad way to get Cesc, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi all on the pitch together. Messi could always take Cesc's role as well with if we got another ST.

For the foreseeable future (6 months to 1.5 years), with another CB, the only position we need to lockdown is RB and like I said in my last post, I don't think we can find another Dani any time soon but I don't think its important we do if we played this. Busi would shield the back 3 well, Bartra is athletic enough to play forward a bit and Alba is a great two-way defender and we would completely overload the MF while streching opponents buses wide with Neymar and Alexis. Those two would have to track back a little more but that's Barca football anyway, defenders who attack, attackers who defend, MFs who score... :pep: :cesc:

Thoughts?

khaled_a_d

This should be our next shape. Would love for us to go back to Cryuff's style and it's not a bad way to get Cesc, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi all on the pitch together. Messi could always take Cesc's role as well with if we got another ST.

For the foreseeable future (6 months to 1.5 years), with another CB, the only position we need to lockdown is RB and like I said in my last post, I don't think we can find another Dani any time soon but I don't think its important we do if we played this. Busi would shield the back 3 well, Bartra is athletic enough to play forward a bit and Alba is a great two-way defender and we would completely overload the MF while streching opponents buses wide with Neymar and Alexis. Those two would have to track back a little more but that's Barca football anyway, defenders who attack, attackers who defend, MFs who score... :pep: :cesc:

Thoughts?

We did it that in 2011/2012 season ,but with Alves moving into Alexis role ,and didn't have much success ,this one could be disastrous defensively
Alba isn't that gr8 of a defender,he is good but not good enough for that role ,when we tried it with Pep in his last season,Puyol was actually playing very good,Abidal was a monstar and Pique wasn't as bad as he is now,easy to forgot how good Puyol and Abi played 2 years ago considering the injuries and decline in for they had next year ,with Bartra and Alba not as good or experienced as Abi and Puyol ,that will be even worse
As for midfield ,it doesn't get better either ,in 3-4-3 Busquets role is essentially diminished in midfield,it hurts us so much and force Xavi and Iniesta back a lot and makes them less comfortable ,with there age they aren't suddenly get more comfortable with it
so while it looks we can play all CM we want to dominate the midfield ,it actually ends up making our midfield worse
4-3-3 has been played for over a decade,it is played in La Masia too , we had our ups & downs in form but it has been always the best way to play for us,along its derivative

hamidyk

abF2ltMadv.jpg

USWAY

Thoughts?
None of our midfielders run enough to play the diamond, even with two strikers like Milan use to play. Your CM's need to be box-to-box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans