Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Damn it, I was hoping for us to grab Manolas, but seems like we lost both the experienced player, benatia, and also the new talent, manolas, which was bought by Roma btw as benatia replacement for 15m.

L

linetty

So apparently Douglas' agent is Traffic, same as Keirrison's and Henrique's? That does not look good.

F

Flavia

So apparently Douglas' agent is Traffic, same as Keirrison's and Henrique's? That does not look good.

Traffic owns 40% of his rights. I've said this a few times here. Traffic's president is a relative of Andre Cury too. This transfer is about anything, but Douglas quality as a player.

I

instinct

Luis Mazariegos ‏@luism8989 47 Min.
Francesc Aguilar: Reus transfer to Barcelona not possible. Feels no spot for him. Pep has convinced Reus to go to Bayern next year.

I read that Aguilar is very reliable. Not sure though, can anyone confirm his reliability?

PhilS

The club must be worried about Adriano's chances of coming back, that must be what is driving the Douglas pursuit. I can't get that excited about every single Barca acquisition, the fact is that some are much more important than others.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The club must be worried about Adriano's chances of coming back, that must be what is driving the Douglas pursuit. I can't get that excited about every single Barca acquisition, the fact is that some are much more important than others.

That is my thought as well, imagine if Adriano can't play for long periods of time because of his heart and we are hit with transfer ban, we will have 3 fullbacks for next 2 seasons.

F

Flavia

Francesc Aguilar: Reus transfer to Barcelona not possible. Feels no spot for him. Pep has convinced Reus to go to Bayern next year.

I read that Aguilar is very reliable. Not sure though, can anyone confirm his reliability?

I don't know if he's reliable, but that Reus has no place in Barça is obvious. I hope he stays at bvb, though.

He's a rb, not lb. And Grimaldo would be a safer bet. The motive for douglas is $omething else.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Douglas biggest weaknesses are his defending and his passing. Lucho is trusting the board/scouts/zubi. I can't believe he saw douglas playing and agreed to sign him. Like henrique and keirrison, pep had nothing to do with those signings.

Still he is probably better at defending than Cuadrado :)

Tomchin

He's the chief-editor of EMD. Mostly his tweets are fairly accurate, yes.

F

Flavia

MD:

"Douglas?

From all the signings made from the current board, the most bewildering will be, if confirmed, Douglas. The player in question is not an international, which means that, at 24 years-old, he's been incapable of surpassing Alves or Maicon, 31 and 33 respectively, as Brazil's nt rb. Douglas, questioned by his team's supporters, has 40% of his rights owned by Traffic, an agency sadly remembered for giving Henrique and Keirrison to Barça. If this signing happens, they should explain it well. There were others in the market."

Sid90

When is our new Henriques(Remember he was a center-back btw:party1:) coming home, a transfer ban is about to be set in place and this is the last chance to launder money for our current board. Can't blame Zubi:zubi: and the board for lack of trying and to match Laporte:laporta: and his cronies.

Egert

Estonian Culé

Why all Dortmund players go to Bayern? It just feels they all are traitors. It would be the same when every year a Real player joins Barca to win more trophies or a Barca player joins Real. I don't understand it....

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona representatives are at this moment at Sao Paulo's Morumbi stadium to close a deal on Sao Paulo right back Douglas (24). [@sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans